95.Clock/Watch (1/2)

I had tests yesterday so I just went to sleep, I'm gonna try and upload twice on the Christmas book if I can,,

(tws: losing sense of reality/time, panic attacks, vomit, very harsh gore and dead bodies: i mean it when i say harsh gore. be careful if you have a weak stomach or somethin. in summary it's just fucked up)

"all of you are so stubborn! every motive i've thrown at you guys just gets ignored or you find a loop hole!" monokuma whined.

it was true. no matter what happened the leaders kaede and kaito kept the team together. it was a wonder how they were still alive.

"if you all wanna live so bad than fine! i'll let you go!"

"really?" kaito perked up.

"shit you're still stupid." maki hissed and gave kokichi fifty mono coins.

"no! i'm not giving up without a fight! here's the deal: if you all can complete this easy challenge, you all go free. no cheats or tricks." monokuma offered.

"what is it?" kaede asked.

"not telling! you'll know when you agree." he snickered and put his paw out. "deal?"

the students spoke among each other for a few moments before they came to a decision.

"deal."

"perfect! since you guys were so nice to comply with me, here's what's gonna go down. stay awake for 30 days, and you're all free. seems pretty generous if you ask me!" monokuma began speaking in rhymes.

"thirty days?! that's not possible!" tsumugi cried.

"get over it, you should stop waisting so much energy. for if even one of you falls asleep, none of you will make a peep."

"that doesn't make sense."

"it means i'll kill you all dammit! good luck~" those were monokuma's last words before a whole month of torture began.

~ time skip ~

Day 1

"nyeeeehhhhh..."

"nyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhh..."

"nyeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....."

"ack! someone make her shut up!!" miu yelled, already feeling the effects of no sleep.

"no! himiko is just tired, this is very hard for her to do! be proud of her!" tenko hissed and brought the sleepy mage in her arms.

"it's only been one day guys, we need to conserve our energy to it's best if you all stay quiet." kaede told them both and they just growled at each other and returned to their seats.

'everyone's getting more agressive.' shuichi thought. 'this..isn't gonna end well.'

Day 9

due to everyone either nodding off and needing a whole bucket of ice down their shirt or being slapped awake, they all decided to camp in the dining hall.

"here." maki passed around a jug of coffee for everyone to pour into cups.

after the jug had been passed to about five other people, the line stopped with kokichi nudging miu.

"hey, hey slut. uh is she ok?" kokichi waved a hand in front of her face.

"she looks ok.." kirumi got up to check on her, right when no one expected it she began screaming.

"A-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHH!!!!!"

"holy fuck! shut her up, shut her up!" kokichi reeled away at the sound. at least it woke some people up.