15.Moon (2/2)

ahah fuck me l forget to upload everyday

you
so, you are? you aren't lying right??

kokichi
sheesh do i need to bash it in your head? yeah, i am..

you
o-oh..

kokichi
well?

you
well what?

kokichi
you aren't gonna arrest me? i practically robbed some of the most famous artifacts in japan

oh.. and thats when shuichi realized he was gonna have to make a grave decision.

possibly risking his whole reputation and fame. also betraying kirigiri-san's trust. or keeping the love of his life- ah, ok he just confessed that.

or keeping the love of his life from facing a most likely parole free sentence to life in prison.

kokichi
hey? you still there?

kokichi
i hope you are, because i think kyathe pocllicela/@,&3&
;$

kokichi logged off

huh?

reading over the messages, shuichi began to panic at what the fuck he was gonna do.

shuichi's ringtone brought him out of his thoughts and scrambled to press accept, not seeing it was an unknown number.

"hey! is this that fuckin' detective my brother keeps talking about?!"

the who what?

"u-uh he talks about me?" i asked and the girl on the other line scoffed.

"that's not the point! get your fucking ass over here before the cops take him! i'll send you our ip just hurry!" the yelled at him and hung up.

another ping at his phone and like she said, the ip number appeared.

to be honest, he didn't have any rationale in the heat of the moment so he got up and raced out of his apartment door, blocking the seemingly hard rain out his face as he got into his car.

despite the dark rain clouds putting the night in a thick sheet, the moon still shone through, adding to the headlights of his car.

as he finally reached his destination, the car left marks in the road that were drowned out by the rain.

shuichi was about to knock but noticed the door was already opened, so he just invited himself in.

i know, stupid idea..no time to think about it so fuck.

"god fuck! you're so slow! hurry up and get to the balcony, i'm pretty sure the police had helicopters or some shit." the woman he spoke to on the phone looked much more..that in person.

"oh yeah, i'm miu i know you probably want my jugs but we can do that later now go! i'll hold the police off here."
she shoved me upstairs and slammed the balcony door so he couldn't go back.

"w-wait! why-" slam!

shuichi sighed and turned his ead to see kokichi in a black hat and cape being arrested by police in helicopters parked on the complex roof.

"shumai! hey~ i'm in a huuuge pickle here! mind he-mmph, mm!!" kokichi's words were muffled by an officer putting a hand over his mouth, much to the others dismay.

"ah, hello there mr.saihara. we'd like to thank you for finally catching the phantom thief.."

'kirigiri..i'm sorry..' shuichi thought as he grabbed kokichi and climbed the slippery ladder next to the window.

"i'm sorry kirigiri-san..i promise i'll make it up to yiu one day." shuichi told her and continued climbing.

"mr.saihara??" the other officers attempt to follow him but the lavender haired woman motions for them to stop.

"you already have.." she whispers back knowing he wouldn't hear her.

so now here he was, jumping off an apartment complex roof to escape the police, god this was insane.

"w-w-what am i doing.." shuichi said to himself and he held onto kokichi while looking straight down.

"helping me, i hope." kokichi laughed and shuichi jumped.

"o-oh.. um...look, kokichi i-"

"it's ok, shuichi." the other reassured him and shuichi nodded, jumping off of the roof into a bush.

"could you, uhm." kokichi gestured to the handcuffs and shuichi snapped his head towards the jingling noise.

"oh, yeah.." he said and unhanded the criminal.

kokichi rubbed his somewhat red wrists and got out of shuichi's hold making him whine a bit to the loss of contact.

"what do you plan on doing now? mr. detective? you threw away your fame just for me. and now we're— uh..where are we?" kokichi laughed and shuichi just smiled.

"I don't really know. but i'm ok as long as i'm with you." shuichi brushed some water our his hair since the rain died down.

"than don't be a slow poke! hurry up!" kokichi grabbed shuichi's wrist and ran off into the woods, succumbing to the fate of what the future holds for them.

❥𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 𝟽𝟽𝟼