24.Rug

LMAO I FORGOT TO POST TODAY OOPS

"nishishi~" kokichi giggled as he rolled around on the new rug him and his husband bought a while ago.

3 hours of begging and a few chores got him this heavenly house decor.

"kokichi? kokich-iii!" shuichi tried to stop himself from turning his small husband into a pancake..again.

"eee! shumai was gonna step on me!" kokichi squirmed in the rug and shuichi giggled.

"yeah well, it's hard to see you in that rug. the next time it may happen." shuichi told him concerned.

"i'd be more than glad for you to step on me~" kokichi cooed and wiggled his eye brows making his s/o cringe.

"hehe, yeah no thanks." shuichi told him and his phone rang.

after he finished the call, shuichi bent down to pick kokichi up. "c'mon, we're gonna have company." shuichi groaned as kokichi refused to let go of the rug.

"nuuu.." kokichi whined and hugged the rug like a teddy bear.

"don't make me do this kokichi.." shuichi's eyes darkened and kokichi flinched.

"d-do what?" kokichi stuttered.

the smaller got no response making his nerves flare.
"
"sh...shui- eeee!" kokichi wriggled around in his grasp.

shuichi had began to tickle kokichi's sides to make him let go of the rug before company came over.

"let go kokichi~" shuichi cooed and ouma shook his head.

"n-never!!" he whined as he tried to move away from the feeling.

"kya!!" kokichi squeaked and let go of the rug as shuichi moved up to his armpits, forcing him to let go.

"shumaiiiii!" kokichi pouted as he missed the warmth of the rug.

"you would rather cuddle with a rug instead of me?" shuichi pet his husbands head and kokichi leaned into his hand.

"uu..maybe~" kokichi smirked, keeping up his persona.

"oof!" ouma groaned as he was thrown onto their king sized bed.

"tell it to the police." shuichi told him.

"you ARE the police."

"exactly~"

kokichi laughed and snuggled into the bed.

"i'll wake you up later, night kichi." shuichi closed the door, seeing his cute husband in such a state.

when he turned around and saw the mess of rug on the floor, he groaned.

"this is gonna be a long week."