34.Murder (5/5) 🎃

BAHAHAHAH I KEEP POSTING LATE CHAPTERS THIS IS SUCH A BAD SCHEDULE

"this is..so stupid." maki sighed as they walked into the poorly built haunted house.

poor kaito has probably pissed himself from all of this and it's surprising he hasn't screamed in a while.

"d-don't think of it like that! maybe we'll finally have some fun!" kaede tried to hype us up but we just walked by her.

"i don't know if friend kaede is right. gonta hasn't seen ouma anywhere.." gonta pointed out.

oh yeah.

ouma wasn't teleported or whatever here with the rest, so that put shuichi on edge.

he had to admit, over this whole event shuichi had caught a few feelings for kokichi which wasn't too surprising.

"shuichi looks like he's going bonkers, the ghosts are taking over of his spirit! ooooh~" himiko cooed and kaito squealed.

"gh-ghosts???! where— oof!" maki punched kaito right into the ground.

"just hurry up and open the doors." she scowled and they pushed the haunted houses door open.

and the second they all were in, it closed shut.

"AGHHHH!!" kaito screamed again.

"that was so classic, fuckin disappointment." miu muttered as they decided to cover the halls in groups.

the haunted house was very run down, with a few cardboard props and tattered carpets that covered the ground.

the fact that the place was run like a maze only made it worse, with about 10 doors on each side of the hall going on for who knows how many yards.

himiko, angie, tenko and kiibo went in one group, miu, maki, kaito, kaede and tsumugi in another and gonta, ryoma, kirumi and rantaro in the last.

leaving shuichi by himself..

"i'm so sorry you have to go on your own, shuichi." tsumugi cried.

"i-it's fine i promise..." he tried to tell them it was okay but tsumugi kept pushing.

"alright, that's enough. now let's go before the ghosts get us!!" kaito pulled maki through the corridor.

and like that, they all split up.

monokuma hasn't said anything since they got here which is a bit suspicious, but no too out of the ordinary.

the sound of a door creaking open snapped shuichi out of it and made him turn his head to the slightly open door.

no light was coming out of it, but the tensity of the moment probably convinced him to go in.

every step was excruciating, hearing the steps echo through the dark room.

it had seemed to be a bedroom, and another door slowly opened. except this time, light glew out of it.

slowly opening the door, shuichi saw..

kokichi dead in the bathtub, with a dagger in his chest.

shuichi let out a blood curtling scream, most likely alerting the others. but shuichi couldn't give a fuck.

the so said corpse jumped up from it's spot and gave shuichi a big hug.

"it's a lie!"

shuichi could only tune out kokichi's voice, trying to understand what just happened.

"shuichi? shu-shu? are you—grk!" kokichi held him breath as shuichi pinned him down on the floor.

"are you stupid?! i thought you were fucking dead! i thought the only person i loved was DEAD!" shuichi yelled crying.

"shuichi.." the smaller males gaze softened what he saw his beloved cry.

"i-..i'm sorry shumai..i just wanted to keep my promise.." kokichi wrapped his arms around shuchi's neck.

"you're what?"

"i promised to scare you and finally make you enjoy halloween! sooo did i do it?" kokichi giggled.

shuichi sighed and ran his hand up his hair, "i guess you did.."

the two sat by eachother for a bit just talking.

"yknow...i think i heard something about you saying you loved me?~"

"d-did i?? i'm so sorry ouma, i—mmph!" shuichi was cut off as kokichi kissed shuichi with a massive blush on his face.

"i-it's okay idiot, i love you too.."

shuichi just smiled at him and put kokichi in his lap, as they continued to talk the night away.

~ time skip! ~

"so ouma planned the WHOLE thing?!"

the 16 students were back in the dining hall in normal clothes, watching as monokuma laughed so hard he could cry.

"absooolutely! well, the brat had the idea, and i carried it out!" monokuma pat kokichi on the back.

"i swear to god, what are we gonna do with that little fucker?" kaito questioned, looking at kokichi and shuichi from afar.

"who knows.." rantaro sighed.

they watched as kokichi pulled shuichi into another kiss, and then stole his hat.

"who fucking knows."

"kokichi give me my hat back!!"

"catch me baby!~"

"h-hrk!!—"