11.Tattoo

making this a sogn fic because i'm laz- i mean gotta hit those bed time hours am i right?

they say the tattoo on your arm speaks the first words youe soulmate says to you..

if i could begin to be
half of what you think of me

but a supreme leader like me doesn't need a soulmate! yeah..thats probably a lie, i've been alone all my life..

i could do about anything

"sorry" is the first word my soulmate says to me from looking on my arm. it's starting to me make thing i yelled at them or something.

but enough about my past! i'm sure you'd like to know the rest..

i could even learn how to love..

"hey get out the way, freak!" another average normie shouted at me..

"nah..i think thats you.." i smirked and he turned back around gaining the attention of pther people in the hall, shit.

when i see the way you act, wondering when i'm coming back.

I could do about anything-

"watch your mouth asshole. you dont wanna start this.." he growled and i hid behind my fear.

"try me." i said and the next thing i knew, everything turned white and i blacked out.

i could even learn how to love like you. like you...

"ngghnn...whazza fuck..?" i whimpered and sat up to feel myself get hit in the head and knocked back down in what i could only think to be was the nurse bed.

"s-sorry!" the boy infront of me stuttured and held out his hand. "are you o-okay?"

i always thought that i might be bad, now i'm sure that it's true.

my eyes widened in shock at what just happened. he must have realized why and gasped  under his breath.

"y-you.." he said to himself and i looked down at my arm seeing the tattoo gone. yep. sorry for being such a shitty soulmate.

cause i think you're so good, and i'm nothing like you!

"nishishi~ it seems fate picked me such a cutie~" i flirted as his face heated up.

"sh-shut up..anyway, whats youe name?" he asked sitting on the nurse bed.

look at you go,
i just adore you
i wish that i knew,
what makes you think i'm so special.

"kokichi ouma, ultimate supreme leader! and yooou?" i teased and the boy covered his face with his hat.

"shuichi..shuichi s-saihara. ultimate detective.." he mumbled and i giggled at how fucking cute this man is oh my god-

if i could begin to do
something that does right by you,
i would do about anything-

"s-so, the nurse said that if you're ready to go back to class..t-than you're free to go. so are you ready?" shuichi told me and i shook my head.

"nu-uh! we're both skipping class! besides we can pass notes later i saw you in my homeroom!" i laughed and grabbed my bags.

i would even learn how to love..

"what?? i can't do that!! w-wait!!" i just laughed and pulled his hand as we jumped out the window. good thing we were on the first floor.

"cmon shumai! let's go to my house! i have super mario kart~" he cooed and he nodded and then flushed.

"huh? s-shumai?!"

when i see the way you look, shaken by how long it took.

both of us had gotten settled in a fort of pillows and blankets and played on the switch till 3 am, that was until i started feeling tired.

shuichi noticed and paused the game making me whine.

booping my nose shuichi shook his head. "nope, we've been up far too long. time for bed."

i could do about anything,
i could even learn how to love..like you.

as shumai picked me up and set me down on my checkered covered blankets, he started cuddling and spooning me making my face flush a bit of red.

wait why am i the little spoon? sighing i pause my thoughts to think how we only met a few hours ago.

is this really love..?

i look up at the sleeping detective and think about giving him a small peck on the cheek. instead i caress it and keep thinking to myself.

whst if he leaves me?
he could just be dissapoint an asshole like me is his soulmate.
that's probably it.

like the world knew what i was thinking, shuichi held me closer snapping me out of thinking.

"nn..i...love you.." he spoke in his sleep and my jaw dropped.

really? we only met today..but, i wouldn't mind loving shuichi..yeah, it doesn't seem too bad.

letting my eyes fall shut, the last thing i see is shuichi and the light off the tv screen.

love like you..
love me like you.