46.Basement

i saw the time i woke up from my nap and dropped fucking dead why did i take a 7 hour nap

(tw?: kidnapping and whips aka yandere with a bit of lude)

the slow footsteps of his feet walking down the hall echoed through the basement. holding the whip ever so dearly made just by him for this one purpose.

to hide his identity from his senpai, he wore a suit to mask himself from the truth. it was a bit..unprofessional but it had to do.

turning left and opening a chamber with a key, he stepped in with his senpai's daily meal. he obviously didn't want him starving.

but what he didn't expect, is what came next..

"you're still in that chuck e cheese costume?" his senpai questioned him and he laughed.

"you know i can't help but cosplay as my fucking blood line~" the kidnapper cooed and readied his whip.

"eep!" their senpai squeaked making their keeper coo.

"god, you're way too cute when you make noises like that! makes me want to do it all day.." they got lower and rubbed his ass.

"hhk~— kokichi.."

whip!

"eek!! k-kokichi stop!"

shuichi grabbed the belt out of his boyfriends hand, throwing in onto the couch with a thump.

then taking off the chuck e cheese head covering, he was met with his smiling and laughing boyfriend.

"kokichi..." shuichi groaned as the short boy massaged his ass again.

"sorry baby, you were too cute.."

"it's literally 7am, go back to sleep hun."

"ugh, fineeee~!" the gremlin made his way back to bed before freezing, making shuichi turn to him.

"what is it?" he asked.

"i..i can't get out the suit."