80.Jacket (3/5) 🦃

fuck i'm in alabama
internet sucks down here smh, i've been listening to michael saying prime numbers for 20 minutes—

(w: robbery + illegal acts)

"ouma stole a gun? i'm not surprised." a faint voice of kaito spoke on shuichi's phone, unable to make out from kokichi's hiding spot.

"yeah. the real surprising part is that he got away with it, though i'm putting him on his own house lock down.." he grumbled.

"are you gonna kill him?" "maki no!!" shuichi laughed, ending the call knowing the two were going to be bickering for a long time.

right when he thought he could finally have a break and time to relax, kokichi tripped and fell face first on the wood floor.

"k-kokichi?!?! are you alright?" shuichi asked not realizing he was being spied on.

"noooo..i just lost all my panta privileges and now i have a broken nose, this is the worst day of my life! WAAAAAAAAHHH!!" the smaller began throwing a fit causing shuichi to sigh and examine is nose.

"i don't think it's broken, just go easy on yourself for now." he spoke in a calm, soft voice. how was he always this gentle?

"shumai is so nice to me..maybe he'll even let me-"

"nope, don't try it. still no panta."

ah, well at least he tried.

"awww, ok..but let me come with you! i'm so bored i might die, that's possible y'know!" kokichi stuck his tongue out, dragging the two to the door.

"o-ok, ok let me put on my jacket it's cold out there!" shuichi reluctantly agreed, heading out this time for food to bring.

"can we bring lunchables? wait no— they're like the most depressing meal ever.." the purple haired man sulked, causing a scene.

"no kokichi..i'm gonna go get ingredients for pie and some turkey ok? don't leave my side."

'shumai needs to learn to specify his rules more...' kokichi thought and nodded with a fake smile.

as they calmly headed into the baking isle, one of the two sneakily kept putting anything he found interesting into the pockets of shuichi's jacket.

"what're you doing?" fuck fuck fuck—

"nothing~ just checking the prices. i may not be able to drink panta, but i definitely want enough money left over to drink more." he winced as if he were in pain, shuichi bought it.

"mmm..alright." his gaze softened and continued looking for items.

then he dumped some fruit rolls in his side pocket.

"ok now i know you're up to something." shuichi huffed digging his hands in his pockets, eyes widening when he took them out.

"what the hell is this??" he cried, getting a loud shush as kokichi's eyes frantically looking around.

"it'll be what gets us banned if you don't stay quiet. shush if you wanna save your check."

~ time skip ~

"and thats how i ended up with all......this." shuichi finished explaining, making sure to show kaede the pile of sweets and irrelevant ingredients they stole from walmart.

"well, i don't think it's a problem as long as you have something..and his kokichi ok? most of that candy looks eaten." she giggled concerned.

shuichi looked to his left to check on kokichi who passed out from a sugar rush.

"you could say that.."