33.Calender (4/5) 🎃

shuichi's pov

was this necessary?

was this REALLY necessary??

i'm starting to believe we aren't even in a real world.

i monologue this as a bunch of halloween themed zodiac monsters appear out of dark cages.

monokuma had the audacity to think that this would scare us, and be punishment for being so rude last time.

why am i so salty right now?

because i'm being covered in flying foxes, i'm pretty sure the virgo sign isn't even an animal.

anyway, me and everyone else are stuck in this ring with what i'm assuming is a bunch of monokuma clones telling us to fight?

kaito's running away from a ragging centuar that seems to have stolen is cape. remind me to laugh at that later.

maki just has an owl annoying her.

tsumugi and shirogane are taming lions, i'm not going to ask.

kokichi is also taming the deer while wearing a deer mask.

i wouldn't even say i'm scared right now, but these animals keep appearing out of a calendar hung up on a wall.

each time they came out, it would be on our exact birthday which made sense.

speaking of that, another flying fox popped out of the box on the calendar. except this time it was darker, huge and had red glowing eyes.

"i'm so proud of myself for this one! it looked like you all we having way too much fun, so i upped the difficulty!" monokuma laughed as he watched us begin to struggle.

and just like that, the rabid animals swooped me up before i could say anything but, "w-wha—" which i found pretty embarrassing.

(ok so here's where i fell asleep but i'm doing a doubt upload today so,, also here's what a flying fox looks like:

"yoink." i heard a voice and someone grab onto my foot before i was lifted away.

looking down, i saw kokichi holding my foot along with gonta holding him to make sure he didn't get lifted off along with me.

to be honest, i was happy they caught me but what were they gonna do about the flying foxes?

just as i thought that, kaito came up and punched them, while running from the centaur.

ok now remind me to thank him.

soon, boing could be heard from the crowd along with some food being thrown. i'm guessing they don't like that we're winning...

with the clap of two paws, the stadium began to dissolve until only the battle stadium remained, along with the monsters.

"what a show, what a show!! i can't believe one of you almost got eaten!" monokuma laughed.

we looked around each other to see that angie did in in fact almost get eaten by a ram.

"atua says fuck you,,"

"yeah yeah who cares, get ready for our best and final stop! a haunted house!!" monokuma said excited.

"thats it? thank god." kaito sighed.

"that's what you think..."

snap!

words: 492

(a/n: ngl not my best chap but i mean?? expect a double update today!)