27.Bathrobe

"grrg..this is the fifth time shumai's been late home, that's it! i'm making him a surpriseee! nishishi..."

shuichi sighed, opening the door and placing his keys on the counter.

"kokichi, i-i'm sorry for being late home!" he yelled out but raised an eyebrow when he got no response.

he could tell his boyfriend had been here by the small mess on the couch, so he followed it to the bathroom which had steam coming out of it.

shuichi was about to just turn around, assuming kokichi was taking a shower, but was pulled into the bathroom by two dainty hands.

"oh shumaiii!" what did he have planned now?

the detectives mouth dropped a little when he saw his boyfriend had a hot bath running plus an on the go lean back chair, plus a baby blue bathrobe on laying on the counter with some products.

"k-kokichi? what is all this?" saihara asked him and he just giggled.

"it's so you can finally have a break from working so much! really~ shumai needs to know when to calm down..so go on!" the shorter responded and shuichi tilted his head.

"strip!"

and then shuichi died.

"just kidding, just kidding~" he cooed and turned around so that his lover could take off his clothes.

after taking off all his clothes, he took the hint and put on the baby blue bathrobe, which was surprisingly soft.

"o-ok done, now what're you gonna dO!" shuichi's voice raised a pitch as kokichi pushed him into the leaning chair.

"just relax and you'll see!" ouma said and left the room for a bit.

shuichi was about to get up, but was seemingly pulled into the chair as it started vibrating and massaging his back.

you guys know those weird chairs at the mall with those massaging balls in them? yeah it's sort of that but a lot more high tech.

"uu..." shuichi cooed to himself as the chair continued it's work.

"i'm back shui! oh, it seems the chair works, thats good! that costed a bit." kokichi smiled as he walked in with some food on a plate and some water.

"w-what?! who paid for thiii.." his sentence was cut off and the tensity increased.

"nishishi..." his boyfriend put the plate and cup on the bathroom counter and turned off the bath water.

"you can get in now." kokichi told him and paused the vibrations of the chair making shuichi whine.

"don't worry, i'll give you a better massage than that stupid chair!" he smiled as shuichi hopped into the bath water.

some bubbles and fluff spilled over, but that wasn't any problem for the two.

"like i said, just relax and let me work, okayy?~"

"hnn..fine.." shuichi mumbled and felt small hands pushing against his shoulder blades making him groan.

after about 10 minutes, shuichi decided he wanted out of the tub, for his skin had turned slightly pink from the heat of the tub.

"mk shui, i'll put your dinner on the bed. now go get ready! also keep the robe on i made it bye—" kokichi blushed as he said the last bit and left the bathroom.

shuichi smiled at how nice is his boyfriend was today. thinking of how he could surprise him too..