28.Phone/Phone Call (1/2)

(tw of death!)
angst!

kokichi had stayed home this night. it was specifically because he got fired from his job yesterday for..he doesn't even remember.

it's surprising how fast life went down hill for him.

about a year ago him and his classmates woke up from the killing game simulator, had to go through half a year of therapy and for him five months of physical therapy classes.

he would like to say that they all recovered nicely, but...

that's just another lie.

to tell the truth, himiko, shuichi and maki were diagnosed with major ptsd, kirumi can't walk. seriously, they had to get rid of her legs. what the fuck??

the doctors never explained why, did he forget to mention those doctors were cruel as hell. minus hajime, he was pretty nice.

giving us all treats everytime he came into the office like we were kids or something. kokichi didn't really mind though, taking anything he can get is an option after months of flavorless food.

tenko almost didn't make it out, since she believed her air supply had delpleted, she stopped breathing for a full six minutes in the real world, some people had to give her a controlled shock or something to keep her alive.

(there's not a refrence shut up shut up SHUT UP-)

kokichi could go on, but the shower was getting cold and the lights were gonna go out any minute.

this storm keeps getting worse. he was beginning to wonder when his boyfriend would get home..or if he would get home.

shivering, kokichi pushed the though out of his mind and dried off with a towel.

he had already cleaned the house and finished any homework, so the next few hours were his.

instead of turning on the tv and calming down like a normal person, he just sat in the corner of his room thinking about why all this happened to him.

how many friends he's lost..

how much will he lose?

his mind was too crowded, he needed something else to think about, anythi—

ring!!!

ah..

"hello...?" kokichi's hoarse voice  spoke to the phone, since he had been crying too much the previous hour.

"hello, is this kokichi ouma?" the formal voice spoke back to him.

"yes..is there something you need?" the small silence made him more anxious of what this was going to be about.

"yes. it has come to our attention that a boy named shuichi saihara was found dead in a car accident on...."

kokichi dropped his phone.

he didn't care about what else the phone was saying.

he knew it.

he fucking knew it.

it was just going to keep getting worse and worse from now on.

"hello?...hello?! sir??" the phone calledo out but kokichi didn't respond, running out of the room..