Chapter Twenty-Two

About a week pasted and the bruises were faint, though still noticeable you couldn't tell from a far. Nothing from Draco, no apology not even a single word came out of that bitter boys mouth.

I was walking down the corridor when I bumped into Theo, he was in Slytherin as well since I saw him a few times around the boys dormitory. I didn't know much about him, but he seemed to recognise me since he addressed me by my name.

"Y/n Ceradwin?" I nodded my head surprised but then I remembered why he probably knows me, and that dreaded feeling sunk in my stomach.

"Malfoys mentioned you a few times, I think the things he says are quite cruel really." A glimmer of hope, maybe there's one person who doesn't actually hate me.

"Yeah, I guess they are, and you are?" I gave a faint smile trying my best to come across as more friendly than I was before.

"Theodore Nott, but I usually just get called Theo"

"Well nice meeting you Theo." As I turned away to walk off I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned to see Theo clearly not finished with the conversation

"Hey do you want to like hang out sometime or something?" As I was just about to brush it off an idea sprang into mind.

"Sure, meet me at the common room tonight" I saw his face light up since he clearly wasn't expecting me to accept, I smiled and walked off heading to my next class.

At first, I wasn't really sure what I intended to do, but the more I thought about it, the more ideas came into mind of how I could get back at Draco. If I just made him feel the slightest bit of jealously maybe I could find out if he actually cares one bit about me.

So that's what I did. It was past hours around elevenish maybe, and I came down the stairs seeing Theo sitting on the couch waiting for me. He looked up a me when I approached him, and a smirk slowly followed as he looked me up and down.

I didn't feel entirely comfortable, yet I still sat not really thinking anything was going to happen, that was until he began to move closer to me while putting his hand around me.

I tried making small talk to distract him from doing anything further but failing miserably, I felt his hot breath on my neck as he slowly made his way down to my chest. I tried my best to come across as being not in the mood, yet he clearly didn't get the signs, instead pushing me down and getting on top of me.

I didn't really know what to do since he obviously weighed a lot more than I did so I was unable to push him off of me, I felt his hand trail up underneath my shirt onto my waist. His hands were cold, so I arched my back which most likely suggested otherwise, he reached my stomach and kissed around my belly button while gripping my arse.

"Look I don't think-" Before I got the chance to say anything I felt his hands trail down my shorts reaching the brim of my underwear, he began touching me in which I laid there frozen unable to move.

"You're going to enjoy this" He said while taking a quick glance at me then back at my shorts, that was when I heard him beginning to undo his belt.

I think I better leave I said as I quickly slipped away from his grasp onto my feet making a quick dash for the stairs.

Luckily, I was able to escape without him following me up so I got into bed pulling the covers over me as I just laid facing the ceiling unable to comprehend what just happened.

The more I thought about it the more disgusted and upset I became; I was never the type of person to do such a thing, so I didn't know what actually came over me. I honestly wished I got out of there sooner, slowly regretting all of it the more I remembered.

I pulled he covers right up to my face as I felt myself shaking, though it wasn't cold. I blamed it all on myself, I must have suggested it of course otherwise why would he come onto me like that. Right?

I didn't sleep at all that night, every time I was close to dozing off that scene would just replay in my head making me sick to my stomach. I watched as everyone slowly woke up but the thought of going to class made my stomach turn, I stayed in bed for another hour but eventually managed to get up heading straight to the bathroom.

I went inside quickly locking the door behind me and walked towards the mirror, as soon as I approached it I could see the discolouration from the hickeys I gotten the night before. I took a closer look not only seeing them scattered around my neck but also on my shoulder, chest and stomach.

My heart dropped and I again began to regret everything, but I managed to pull myself together. I got changed and tried my best to look presentable but since it was impossible to cover, the hickeys and under eye bags gave everything away. I looked a complete mess.

I felt a huge amount of embarrassment when walking around the halls, I felt like everyone knew though I knew that wasn't the case this time. I kept rubbing the back of my neck trying to hide the fact I was extremely uncomfortable.

I eventually made my way to potions class and took a seat next to Madalina, I got out my textbooks trying my best to go unnoticed which seemed to be working so far. Snape asked for out assignments and began to collect them in, I glanced at Madalina as I was pulling out my homework and she clearly looked stressed.

"Shit" She said under her breath, as Snape reached her I watched as she tried her best seducing him to try and distract him from the fact, she forgot it.

"I don't have the homework but I could give you something else" She stood up and pulled on his tie, she had her skirt rolled up high and her shirt tied just above her stomach her robe revealing some of her shoulder.

Everyone laughed, Fred's being the loudest out of the bunch. I watched as Blaise grabbed her arm pulling her back down into her seat giving her a quick lecture on how she was making herself look a fool. I personally found it quite amusing.

"You've just earned yourself a detention Miss Vale" Snape said in his monotone voice snatching my assignment as he did so.

"I think that's what she wanted sir" Fred shouted from the back, laughter erupted again, Madalina giving Snape a wink to add to the joke.

Everyone settled down which was when Madalina looked over at me, I could tell she was staring at something, so I met her gaze in a confused look.

"Are they still the bruises you got from falling down the stairs?" I shut my eyes in embarrassment, if she's noticed its not too long till the rest will.