Chapter Thirty-Four

I didnt get much sleep that night, instead I was writing in my diary till my hand fell numb, I had so much on my mind and writing was the only way I could get it all out. I kept it locked away in the drawn of my bedside table and kept the key hidden on a necklace that I wouldn't dare take off, that book was the only thing that was dear to me and actual had value.

The longer I was around Cormac the more he revealed his cocky side, sure he was kind to me but majority of the time was spent talking about him and his achievements and what he's doing, though I knew my life wasnt at all interesting seeing him started feeling like a chore and I found myself avoiding him often.

I fumbled around the corridor as I saw him and a few of his friends turn the corner trying my best not to be seen dreading the thought of another conversation, as I quickly looked for an escape rout I found my hand on a door handle and ad no other choice but to open it.

As I did so I fell back into a dark tight room and landed on what felt like a sack filled of pointy sticks, the door shut causing dust to fly through the air as the room turned pitch black. The only source of light coming from what looked like a wand, soon after I shuffled up feeling the wall for a light switch but couldnt for the life of me find one.

"Don't" I heard a faint raspy voice say, it sounded familiar but also threatening so I lowered my hand and sat huddled up against the door. I felt the person come closer as I saw their faint shadow towering above me.

They crouched down to meet my hight and retrieved their wand aiming it at me, a bright white light shone in my face making me flinch and shut them together so it wouldnt immediately blind me. I eventually opened them and saw nothing but the light from the wand and the shadow of a man crouching in front of me.

"Ceradwin, why am I not surprised" He said as he sighed, my name rolled of his tongue perfectly making me immediately recognise the voice.

"Draco, where am I?" I asked as prompted myself of the floor, but just as I did so I felt him push me back with his other hand. My hair was a mess, and I was covered in dust, my arse was still in pain from landing on the sack of sticks.

"You're not meant to be in here you know, I could get you into great trouble" He sneered, I still was unable to see him since the only light was shining into my eyes.

"And you are?" I said not really knowing where to look, I felt his wand shift from my eyes to my chin lifting my head up forcefully almost to threaten me.

"Don't push me Y/n, nows not the time" He withdrew his wand slipping it back in his pocket and stood up walking back off into the depths of what looked like a small storage cupboard.

"So, when is?" I said as I heaved myself up off the floor brushing myself down as I turned around to reach the light switch which I now knew was hanging from the ceiling since I bumped my head on it as I stood up. I felt him vigorously approach me shoving me into the door, my cheek was plastered to the door and my hands were held tightly behind my back.

"I'm warning you, this little act you have ends now. Stop acting as if you're oblivious to whats happening, you're driving me insane" He whispered closer into my ear feeling his hot breath against my neck sending shivers up my spine.

"Why am I driving you insane Draco, is it Cormac?" I mumbled; my face still being pressed up against the cold wooden door. As soon as I mentioned his name, I felt his grip tighten and his body press up against mine.

"Mclaggen, dont be so ridiculous, hes nothing but a vile scum" I could feel the resentment through the grit of his teeth as he said it though I knew it wasnt aimed at him.

"Why is it that he's now a concern to you, you've never once batted an eye at him before" I pried more wanting answers to why he was being such a dick knowing that it was going to be difficult to get him to break.

"I regret doing so with you" He said faintly presuming I wouldn't hear him, I tried to wriggle my hands out of his grip but failed doing so only making him more aware firmly clenching them both together.

"It's me isn't it, seeing me with him is driving you insane" I knew what I said would get under his skin but did so anyway as I felt the adrenaline pumping through me, though being pushed up face first against the door while being threatened doesn't sound very appealing something about it made me feel flustered.

"If I wanted to, you'd be mine in a second Ceradwin. I can tell by how jittery you get when I'm near you Mclaggen clearly isnt satisfying you enough" His hand trailed up my back onto my neck brushing back as he wrapped it around his hand softly pulling it back, it was at this moment I was glad I never reached the light switch as I felt my face go bright red.

I let out a loud gulp already envisioning his smug smile as I again confirmed his assumptions, I couldn't deny the fact that the whole point I was in this closet in the first place was because I was avoiding Cormac. His grip loosened on both my hand and hair and I fell back to my feet quickly pulling on the light to see where I was.

As I did so he covered his eyes with his arm as the light shone bright lighting up the small space, I scanned down at the floor finding a sack labelled 'damaged wands', the rest of the cupboard was filled to the brim with various shaped bottles of vibrant liquids with unusual names. That was when I concluded that we must have been inside of the potions storage closet. I looked up at Draco who had on a white shirt covered in dust and some black suit pants, both his jumper and robe were tossed to the side lying beside the sack of wands. He was obviously looking for something, but I couldn't be sure on what, he stood looking at me expressionless waiting for me to leave.

I brushed the hair off of my face and pattered myself down giving him a sarcastic grin, I turned away and headed out the door but just as I opened it, I heard a faint scoff from behind. I quickly turned my head to see his hand covering his mouth looking down at my behind eyebrow raised, I followed his eyes to where he was looking and found my skirt ruffled above my waist revealing my bare arse. I jolted and swiftly adjusted it my eyes widened and face bright red; I gave him one last look before I walked out being greeted once again with his stupid smirk plastered on his face.