Detained

"(Y/N)! Fucking hurry up already!" Giggled your drunken lifelong best friend.

"I'm tryiiing~" You whined, running awkwardly through the ruined cobblestone road as your heels were holding you back from your full potential speed. "This damn heels are impossible to run in!"

"Then take them off!" She said, hand pulling you and urging you to go faster.

"But they were so expensive! And my feet will hurt!" You pouted, trying to stand still to regain your breath, but Nami wasn't having any of that.

A couple of minutes earlier you were having the time of your life at a club, dancing and drinking with your group of friends. The problem was that you weren't exactly the legal age to drink alcohol, or enter a club for that matter, and it just happened to had been your luck that police had entered to check on ID's to see if everything was in order.

It wasn't in order.

In fact, most of the people inside were, just like you, under the legal age of drinking, so a riot began once a random guy noticed, as he had called them, "freaking police" coming inside the club and every single person dispersed running as to not get caught. Which was exactly what you were now doing with your ginger best friend.

Now, to be fair, the club was known for barely bothering to ask for it's clients' ID's, so this was bound to happen someday.

Why today though?

"Shit (Y/N)! Hide right in here and wait for me!" Your friend said hastily.

Not giving you enough time to process her words, she pushed you inside an alleyway and kept running, leaving you all alone. Drunk and in fucking heels. At night.

Nami?

You pouted and peeked out, trying to see in which direction she had ran off to so that you could follow her behind like some lost duckling. Finally finding yourself able to stop walking like crazy, given that Nami had abandoned you, you were able to take in your environment. The street was practically empty, a couple of cars parked by the side under dimly lighted up street lights.

Still, no signs of human movement. Nami was gone. Since you didn't see her anywhere, you simply walked casually back into the road, not checking to see again if maybe another person had come into the street, and began calling for her name. Stupidly neglecting her order of hiding.

In reality, Nami had heard a police siren pass by, so she tried to hide you inside an alleyway as she found another hiding spot for herself, but, of course, your drunken self hadn't heard a thing as your entire mind was focused on keeping you in your own two feet, so you simply thought your best friend had abandoned you for being too much of a burden.

"Nami?" You called, jumping in surprise as a pair of strong hands grabbed your shoulders and blinded your eyes with a flashlight.

"Miss. I need to see your ID." A deep rough voice spoke to you, but you couldn't see who it was.

Nami facepalmed from her hiding spot, thinking about how incredibly stupid you were for not realizing a police car was behind you, waiting for you to get inside.

"Why?" You huffed, peeling his hands off you and crossing your arms. "Who are you?"

"ID." He repeated, lowering the flashlight for you to take a better look at him.

Yum.

Once your eyes adjusted to the better lighting, you were able to admire the handsome man in front of you. He had a police officer uniform on, cap firmly put on top of silky blonde locks. The messy bangs that hang from under his hat framed his face beautifully, enhancing his bright amber eyes. He was gorgeous.