Wolfie - Request Page

REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!!

If you have a request please put it here or DM me. I just need to know a few things for your request.

Who do you want?
This is a BTS Imagines book so obviously you can ask for any of the members. You can also ask for more than one of the boys e.g. in Taegi - Written in the Stars Y/n, Taehyung and Yoongi were in a relationship together.

Relation to member?
For example are you lovers or siblings or friends?

What do you want to happen?
It's easier for me to write a request if you already have a scenario in mind so please let me know if you do have one.

Different pronoun?
I always write with a female reader so if you are anything other please feel free to imagine a different pronoun or if you're requesting you can ask for another pronoun.

Do you want to be mentioned?
If yes I will tag you and if not you will be put as Anon.

I don't feel comfortable with smut so please don't ask for that but I can do spicy moments so you can ask for that. If one or more of these fields remain blank in your request I will ask you again and if they still remain blank and/or I don't get a response back I won't do your request, sorry. I also will turn down a request if I feel like I can't do it well enough, sorry about that too.

I apologise ahead of time if there's a wait on your request because of life and other things I'm working on.

Other than that happy reading! And I hope you have a good day/night!

-TaesWolfie