Wolfie - I'm sorry

Hey there 😐

I am very sorry that I haven't been able to provide you guys with any more imagines, and I know it's been like a year since I got a few requests and a few recently as well. But I'm very sorry to say that I don't think I can complete them.

I've been trying for months to write them and have only been able to get a handful of sentences that are lackluster and I'm unhappy with them. I've been going back and forth for a while agonizing over this, part of me trying to be optimistic and say "you can do it!" but the bigger part of me being realistic and saying "no, you can't." I am having the biggest case of imagines block I have ever had, I can't even manage to write anything but one idea of my own and that was months ago. Believe me, I've tried so many times to just sit down, play some music and write but I sit there for hours staring at that damned flashing line and not a single word is written.

I love writing and I don't want to grow to hate it because of this, so I've made the decision that I am canceling the requests I've gotten and am closing requests for the foreseeable future. The only imagines I will be writing will be my own ideas if I have any. This wasn't an easy decision but I believe it's for the best.

Again, I'm very sorry.

- TaesWolfie