Namjoon - The Fancy Rapper

Your pov

"Please Y/n?" Your friends Mina and Wolfie begged over the phone. They wanted you to come with them to an underground rap battle. They also wanted you to compete in the small contest they had going on.

"I can't." You said. "I have to stay here with my parents." Your parents were well known philanthropists and very wealthy. They always held fund-raising parties for charities and they always put money in first.

"Oh come on. They don't really care if you're there or not."

Well that was partially true. They cared that you made an appearance and did your little speech. It was just a small fluff piece your parents had you say to get people to like them more. After you did that they didn't really care if you left the party or not.

They didn't really like what you wanted to do with your life. You've always had a passion for rapping. You constantly write lyrics whenever the inspiration hits you. They found it not very fitting for a lady in high society.

"But I'm not really dressed for that kind of thing." You were wearing a red dinner party dress and matching heels.

"It'll give you an edge! They won't expect a pretty girl like you can spit fire!"

You sighed. "Alright I'll go."

"Yes! Come on we're outside already." You looked out the window and sure enough Mina and Wolfie were parked in the drive way in Mina's convertible. You quickly made your way through the party and out to your friends. They cheered and you laughed when you all sped off.

You drove to an abandoned building and entered. Lots of people were here. You were a bit nervous. You never really rapped in front of people except your friends. It didn't help you nerves that people stared at you. You seemed very our of place in your fancy attire.

A guy with a mike stepped onto a small platform that served as a makeshift stage. "Alright everyone! Those who are going to compete in tonights rap battle please come up on stage."

Mina and Wolfie pushed you up to the stage. You were standing with two girls and five guys who were competing. You heard a few snorts of laughter several cat calls. That irritated you and that was all you needed. You ignored the sounds as you stepped determined onto the stage.

"Okay this is how it's going to go down. You're going to lay down your best lines in a freestyle battle. If you choke or get destroyed you're out. Let the battle begin!"

Namjoon's pov

I convinced the guys to go with me to an underground rap battle. I used to participate in these before I debuted but since we're famous now I can only watch. He was happy that he could share this with his friends.

A guy with a mike stepped onto the makeshift stage. "Alright everyone! Those who are going to compete in tonights rap battle please come up on stage."

Two girls and five guys made their way to the stage. That seemed to be all there was until a girl in a red dress was pushed by two other girls to the stage. The girl seemed scared. I heard laughs and cat calls. The girls attitude changed and she stepped onto the stage with a fire in her eyes. I liked that look.

"Okay this is how it's going to go down. You're going to lay down your best lines in a freestyle battle. If you choke or get destroyed you're out. Let the battle begin!"

Even though she looked good I didn't really expect much from the girl. A guy stepped up to her and I thought she'd be out soon.

"I think you're at the wrong party honey. This place is for actual rappers. Unless you're here to sell your kitty. I'd love to unwrap her. Why don't you come to my place later baby. I'll make you scream into the night. It's not a maybe. I'll give it to you right."