Wolfie - Welcome!

Hello hello! Welcome to BTS Imagines!

This book is filled with female reader inserts so go ahead and have a look around if you like ^w^

Some of the earlier works are a little clunky but I think my writing gets better over time so that's something to look forward to.

I hope my book can offer a small escape from the sometimes harsh realities of the world and make you smile, laugh, possibly cry, get the warm fuzzies, and just have a good time all around.

Thank you for being here and I hope you enjoy!

-TaesWolfie

P.S.
Everything past the long line of dots you can go ahead and skip if you want. It was my original introduction when I first started this book and has "Minjee", "Katherine", and "Sylvia" from three books I had planned to write when I first started and have since cut from my works. Whoops XD I only kept it because some people had fun reading it and if anyone wants to they can get a cheap laugh out of it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Wolfie: Hello everyone! I'm Wolfie nice to meet you! *waves to reader* This will be a book of BTS Imagines (obviously haha!) there will also be scenarios and other little tid bits here and there that I feel like adding. I will also break the fourth wall here and there (possibly often) because I like it. Basically it will be a mish mash of different things because I can't keep anything straight in my mind.

*Minjee from BTS 8th Member comes in.* "Yeah that's pretty obvious from the fact that you have three books barely started and now you're starting this one."

Wolfie: *smiles sheepishly* Yeah sorry about that Min. I promise I'm working on your chapters!

*Katherine from The Yin to Your Yang also comes in.* What about me Wolfie?

Wolfie: I'm working on yours too Kat!

Min: But what about your first book?

*Sylvia from Seven Reasons appears with her feathers.* You don't have to worry about me Wolfie. I can wait.

Wolfie: I'm sorry Syl I'm just out of ideas at the moment. I want you to come back to life I really do! I just have trouble thinking sometimes.

Syl: It's okay really. I don't mind being a ghost.

*all of BTS come into the room.* How can you let her stay a ghost Wolfie?

Wolfie: I'm sorry! I just don't know what to do for that book right now! I'm sorry Sylvie!

Yoongi: You are such a bad author for neglecting your other stories.

Wolfie: *hangs head down in shame* I know.

Yoongi: No one even reads your books right now.

Wolfie: They will. I hope. I just want to share my stories with people who love Bangtan like me.

Jin: They will Wolfie don't worry. *hugs me while glaring at Yoongi.*

Yoongi: Why are you looking at me like that hyung? I only spoke the truth.

Jin: You didn't have to be so blunt about it. You hurt the poor girl's feelings.

Wolfie: It's okay Jin I'm fine.

Jin: Say sorry Yoongi.

Yoongi: *sighs but still hugs me* I'm sorry Wolfie.

Wolfie: It's okay. You can make it up to me by making MinGi real.