Wolfie - Sorry But I Need To Rant

Yo. I'm sorry but I just need to take a quick minute to rant about something because ranting to my mama just isn't enough. You don't even have to read this it's just gonna make me feel better getting it out.

What the actual fuck is wrong with some so called 'fans'? By 'fans' I'm talking about Sasaengs. Those bitches are crazy! Both boy and girl Sasaengs are crazy ass bitches!

I watched videos of things Sasaengs have done (don't ask why it just came up and I watched it) and it makes me sick. Physically sick. Like my stomach is literally rolling seeing what these people do.

I mean like holy shit! It's unbelievable how they act! I read/watched how one girl followed poor Jungkook through an airport, trying to walk with him/them, with NO PANTS ON!!! No dignity whatsoever! She's insane!

And illegally buying private information about idols, following and taking photos/videos of them on planes, harassing their friends and family, just stalking period. It's wrong and it's crazy and it's insane. Not just BTS but any idol group. It's wrong.

Yes they are mega talented and super attractive and very famous but they're people just like us. They are human beings who deserve their privacy. If they want to share a video that THEY MADE THEMSELVES then that's fine but following them for it is just plain wrong.

I mean I love BTS with all of my heart and I like to watch their videos and funny fan made videos and if I have enough money I'll buy their albums and merch but I won't go berserk and try to find out where they live and what's their personal phone number. I respect their privacy and their rights as human beings to keep certain things private.

I just don't understand how someone can be like this. I feel bad for the groups. And I feel a bit of sympathy for the Sasaengs too. Something must not be right in their life and/or minds for them to do this.

Yes I understand that some of them may be depressed and they feel that the group they're following is life itself but it's still not justifiable.

I have depression and sometimes I don't want to keep going because living hurts but I have things that make me happy. Okay I know it may seem a bit weird/silly but seeing BTS smile makes me smile. Listening to their songs and watching their music videos cheer me up. I also enjoy reading and writing and sometimes playing games.

BTS is teaching and helping me to love myself. It may be slow but I am trying and I'm grateful to them for doing what they do like giving positive messages to their fans. To keep living even if it's hard at times.

Okay I think I'm done now. Wowza. That got a bit personal. If you made it this far I give you props for listening to me rant. I appreciate that. Anyways if you read my stories thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed them and future ones to come.

Annyeongi gasaeyo! (p.s. That's goodbye in Korean. I'm learning it so I can understand and sing along to songs and also so my mama will graduate me. Wish me luck!)