Hoseok - School Play

This was inspired by a chapter in smolsonam 's book 'jagi | bts'. I hope you like it <3

You sat alone in your apartment. It was quiet. Not uncomfortable silence. It was just quiet. You just stared at a space on the wall thinking about him. You missed him but he wasn't here now. You smiled to yourself as you thought about the first time you met him. Jung Hoseok.

You were both 6 and were chosen to be the leads in your small school play. It was a story about the love between the sun and a flower. It came as no surprise that Hoseok was chosen as the sun because of his bright personality. Some were shocked because you were chosen as the flower despite your shy demeanor.

You were terrified until this boy who you hadn't really talked to before came up to you, took you hand and smiled. "Don't worry. I'll be there with you." He said. You shyly smiled and gave him a small nod.

During practices he always smiled at you and told you you were doing great. Thanks to him you were actually able to go through with the play. That was until the day actually came. You were shaking like a leaf but once again he held your hand and smiled. You were able to make it through the performance without messing up.

But what shocked you the most was after the last line was said and before the curtain closed Hoseok quickly placed a kiss on your cheek. The crowd erupted with 'awws' and he looked away with a small smile and pink cheeks.

That's where your love began to blossom. You had grown close over the years and started dating in highschool. No one was surprised by this and neither were either of you. Your bond continued to grow. Not even him becoming a trainee and later an idol could break it.

You smiled to yourself. You really missed Hoseok. You hated that he left. It's been months and you're still waiting for him to come back. You almost wondered if he ever would. You were so lost in thought you didn't notice you weren't alone until you felt arms around your shoulders and lips on your cheek.

"Hey baby." Hoseok said.

You gasped. "Hobi!" You quickly jumped up and over the couch throwing yourself into his arms. "I missed you so much! I was beginning to doubt you ever coming back!"

He laughed as he held you. "I was only away for tour for a few months Y/n. You make it sound like I left or something."

You pulled away just enough to see his face. "But you did." You pouted.

"Well I'm back okay? Don't pout it makes me sad. My Flower should never pout." He quickly pecked your lips a few times before leaning his forehead on yours. You smiled.

"I won't now that my Sun is here."

A/n

Hoho! I made you think they were broken up didn't I? I hope I did because that's what I was going for. It's much shorter than the others I've done but I felt like this is all it needed. It's cute too I believe ^_^ anyways thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed! I love you <3

Also!

Happy Easter everyone! Today is April 21st which is Easter sunday this year and it's also my birthday ^_^ I turn 19 today. Little fun fact about lil ol me. I was really sick as a child and doctors said I wouldn't make it past 8 yet here I am at 2 times my life expectancy and I am still kicking <3

I also just want to share a birthday text I got from my cousin this morning.

She is such a brat XD but I love her to pieces she is my favorite cousin and I'm not afraid to say that because everybody knows this. Plus none of my family (aside from my brother) will ever read this so I'm good ;)

And one last thing.

youngscribbler03

My Star.

She is such a sweetheart <3 like look at this

She wished me a happy birthday by writing in her thoughts book <3

She's like a day ahead of me (because I live in the good ol US of A ^_^) but it still meant a lot that she remembered <3

I feel like we're playing tag with the sweet things we say about each other in our books. It feels like 'You're beautiful. You're it.' 'You're sweet. You're it.' XD

I love it and I love her and I love all of you <3

I hope you have/had a wonderful day/afternoon/night!