Jungkook Mafia au - Getting Info

"P-please let me go. I don't know anything." You whimpered. You struggled against the rope that tied your wrists and torso to a wooden chair.

"Sorry sweetie I can't do that. Not until you tell me where I can find Namjoon." The guy interrogating you lightly touched your cheek and you pulled away from the contact.

"I already told you. I don't know where he is."

"Bullshit!" He slapped you and a few tears slipped down your cheeks. "I've seen you hanging out with one of his partners!" he grabbed your hair and yanked your head back making you yelp. "Now tell me. Where. Is. Namjoon."

"I don't know!" You cried.

"Dammit!" He shoved your head and stepped away. He banged on a locked door and another man came in. He was about to lock it when Guy One stopped him. "Don't bother. She's not getting out."

"Did you get anything from her?" Guy Two asked. Guy One shook his head. "What are we going to do with her?"

Guy One smiled towards you. "Well she can't give us information but she can give us something else." Guy Two smirked then his phone alerted to a text.

He looked at it. "The boss is at Sangchul's club now."

You stopped crying and tilted your head at them. "He's at The Dragon's Den?" You started to examine the chair and your bindings. "Finally. Took you guys long enough. I was starting to get tired."

"What the hell?" Guy One said. You ignored their confusion as you continued to test the rope.

"Hey where are we exactly? I'm guessing a few minutes outside of Seoul. I'm right aren't I? I usually am. This chair isn't even bolted to the ground. The rope isn't that great either." You rambled on as if you were just visiting.

"Crazy bitch." He started towards you and you snapped your head up with a smile.

"Got it!" You stood and ran towards one of the walls. Guy One chased you like you knew he would. When you got to the wall you took two steps up and then pushed yourself off. The chair crashed into Guy One and broke. You got up and dusted off.

Guy Two rushed you. You took the rope and twisted it around his hands as you side stepped him and wrapped it around his neck. His momentum made him fall to his knees. You pressed your foot into his back while pulling on the rope choking him.

He passed out and you grabbed his gun. You sent two bullets through each guys head. You grabbed their keys and phones and snuck through the building. When you made it outside you looked around to get your bearings. You were a few minutes outside of Seoul just like you thought.

Soon a black clad figure on a motorcycle sped it's way towards you. He stopped right in front of you and you smiled at your boyfriend Jungkook. He smiled back not even flinching at the cuts on your face and body. Lord knows how many times you'd seen each other like that.

"Hey beautiful." He reached out to you for a kiss.

You gladly obliged and smiled again after you pulled away. "Hey boss."

"I thought I told you not to call me boss anymore." He frowned.

"Aw. Don't pout Kookie. I have some good news." You leaned forward to whisper in his ear. "I know where you can find Chen."

He showed you his bunny smile. "That's my girl. You can always get the info we need. Get on. We'll take care of him first and then we can go home."

You climbed on the back and wrapped your arms around his waist. "What do you plan on doing at home?"

He smirked at you over his shoulder. "I plan on making you scream."

"Well someone's excited." He laughed and sped off into the city. He quickly took care of business and you two went home where he made good on his plans.