Jungkook - Scary Movies

Hey, Wolfie from the future here. Just wanted to say that this chapter doesn't really have much Y/n and Jungkook compared to me having an idea that involved my brother and I thought would be funny so you can go ahead and skip if you like. It's a bit "Wolfie" centered and I didn't mean for that to happen but that's just how I ended up writing it so I'm sorry if you don't like it but please feel free to skip this chapter.

Tonight was movie night with you and your group of friends which included your boyfriend, Jungkook. Every week one of you picks a theme for movie night and unfortunately it was Wolfie's turn. You were a bit nervous because you can never predict what she would pick.

One time it was Disney movies then it was the 50 Shades of Grey movies and after that it was Barbie movies. When you asked her why she watched movies like that 'It depends on my mood.' was her answer.

There was a knock on your door and you opened it to reveal Wolfie. "Hey Wolfie!" You said pulling her in for a hug.

"Hey Y/n!" She hugged you back with a big smile. "Am I the first one here?" She asked when you both made your way into the living room.

"Yep. So what did you pick for tonight?"

"That, my friend, is a surprise. Oh! That reminds me! My brother is gonna stop by because he borrowed what I wanted to watch."

"Which one?" You had to ask because sometimes it was hard to know who she was talking about. Wolfie has a BIG family and she has many siblings.

"The one with the baby." She clarified.

"Oh Teajay?" (yo my brother actually picked this name for himself XD this is how he actually spelled it too! I love my brother 💜) Wolfie nodded. "I haven't seen him in forever! I don't think any of the guys have met him yet have they?"

Her eyes slightly widened and her mouth formed an O shape as she realized this. "You're right! I haven't even told Tae." She snickered. "He's gonna be in for a surprise."

"You're brother is gonna grill him!" You laughed with her. Taehyung was Wolfie's boyfriend (yes I did this one on purpose. Don't judge meh please! It makes me happy) and her brother is very protective of her. All of her brothers are but especially Teajay because they were closest to each other.

"What are you guys laughing about?" You both turned your head to look at Taehyung and Jungkook, who had just arrived, and started to laugh more. "What?" Taehyung whined as he stood next to Wolfie.

She wiped the tears away from her eyes as she calmed down. "Don't worry about it Tae. It's nothing."

You snickered and Jungkook just shook his head at you both. He guessed it was just another inside joke between the only two girls in your friend group. Pretty soon Yoongi, Jin, Namjoon, Hoseok and Jimin arrived and everyone chatted for a while.

"So when are we going to get this movie night started?" Jimin asked. "Who's turn is it anyways?"

"Movie night is soon annnnnd...." Wolfie jumped up from her seat. "It's my turn!" She stated proudly. Tae laughed at her outburst while everyone else but you groaned. "Why does everyone do that when it's my turn?" She pouted.

"It's okay Wolfie. I like whatever you choose." Tae stood behind her and put his arms around her from behind.

She looked at him over her shoulder. "You do?" He nodded and she smiled hugging his arms closer around her. Then the door bell rang.

"I'll get it." Jungkook said as he got up. He opened the door to a tall skinny man with curly brown hair and brown eyes. (my brother is a string bean with muscles I swear. I wish I had his metabolism. He's a human garbage disposal! He never gains weight no matter what he eats!)