All - Mafia au Roles

This is a basic idea of what the boys do as mafia bosses.

Yoongi - weapons
Yoongi is the weapons guy. Whatever you need whether it be guns, knives, explosives, Yoongi is the guy you go to to get them.

Hoseok - drugs
Hoseok provides a blissful escape with his product. He has his own brand that gives you a happy feeling and possibly good dreams but he can get you other stuff if you want it.

Taehyung - seducer
Because of his handsome features and deep voice Taehyung is easily able to seduce women sometimes even men. His job is to lure in the target and then kill them quickly and without a trace like making it look like an accident or drug overdose.

Jungkook - spy
Jungkook is the one to hide in plain sight. Because of his youth and good looks no one suspects that he is actually there to gather information and possibly even eliminate a target.

Namjoon - leader
Namjoon is the leader of leaders. Each member is their own leader in their own divisions but Namjoon is the main head boss.

Seokjin - organizer
Right hand man to the leader Seokjin helps organize drug deals, weapon trades and even the kills as well. As well as the leader Seokjin knows everything that goes on.

Jimin - hitman
Jimin is a hitman. If you need one or more people taken care of he can do it easily. He's skilled in snipers and weapons in general.

They each have specially trained employees that are almost as skilled as the bosses themselves. They treat the people that work for them good so that they'll be very loyal and won't try to backstab them.

A/n

I'm not sure when I'll do more mafia au's but they definitely will be coming. I just need to think of chapters for them.