Yoongi - Dating Rumor Part 3

Yoongi's pov

The day we were seen together she was helping me pick a gift for IU. It was not a date and her beautiful daughter is not mine.

I stormed out of the dorm slamming the door on my way out. I was mad- no. I was furious but not at Y/n. I could never stay mad at her. No. I was furious with myself. I wish I had listened to her back then. I wish I could take back what I said.

I could still feel the sting on my cheek from her slapping me. Worse I could still feel the sting in my heart when I saw tears in her eyes before she left.

I thought that she would come back and we would talk then after we both calmed down but she didn't. Then a few days later Jin hyung told us that she had left for a job offer.

I was devastated but I only had myself to blame. I had pushed her away. Possibly into another man's arms. I wouldn't be mad at her if she had found someone else. She deserves to be loved.

When I heard that she had a child I was hurt and jealous and mad at myself even more. We could have had a child together. We could have been happy together. If only I had kept calm back then.

I walked without paying attention to where I was going and found myself in a park. It was the place me and Y/n liked to go to on our secret dates. It was the place where we first said 'I love you'.

I was going to leave when I heard a familiar voice. I looked around and nearly stopped breathing when I saw her. She was just as beautiful as ever. Then I saw her little girl. They were sitting on the grass and she was singing to the girl.

Day by day
Summer, winter
Even if you don’t know
You got the best of me
So please just don’t leave me
You got the best of me

She used to sing that to me when I couldn't sleep. It's fitting that she'd sing it to her daughter. The little girl giggled and she smiled. The girl had her eyes and her smile looked familiar. She picked up a flower and held it in front of the girl.

"Look baby. It's a dandelion. You make a wish and blow on it." She said.

The girl held it in her tiny hands closing her eyes. She opened them and blew on the dandelion. She laughed watching it fly away. I hadn't realized I was walking to them until she looked up at me.

"Yoongi." She said. I stopped a few feet away from them. It was nice hearing her say my name again.

"Hi Y/n. How are you?" Am I really asking her that? After all I put her through?

"I'm good. And you?"

I nodded. I didn't know what to say. I was nervous talking to her. "Is this your daughter?"

"Yes. Say hi baby." She said to the girl. The girl waved and I kneeled down to her level and smiled.

"Hi there. I'm Min Yoongi."

The girl gasped and looked at her mother. The girl whispered something to Y/n and she nodded. The girl stood in front of me and looked back at her mother again.

"It's okay baby. Tell him your name." Y/n said.

The girl smiled at me. "Hi. My name is Min Yoonji."

My eyes widened as I looked at Y/n. She smiled and nodded at me and I knew what she was saying. Y/n's child was my child. Now I recognized the girls smile as my own. I smiled as a tear rolled down my cheek and Yoonji wiped it away.

"Are these happy tears too mama?" She asked Y/n. Y/n nodded and the girl smiled again. "Mama had happy tears today too."

"Can I... can I hug you?" I asked Yoonji.

She giggled. "Of course daddy!" She threw her tiny arms around my neck and I held her.

"You know who I am?"

She pulled away and nodded. "Mama told me my daddy was famous and she showed me pictures with you and uncle Jinnie and my other uncles." Y/n told Yoonji about me. I was incredibly thankful about that.

Yoonji leaned forward and whispered in my ear. "Mama said that my daddy was the one and only love of her life." She pulled away and giggled.

"Y/n?" We all looked and saw Jin hyung and the others coming our way. He saw me and Y/n and told the others to stay back while he came over.

Yoonji squealed and ran to Jin hyung. "Uncle Jinnie!"

"Hi Ji!" he picked her up.

"Mama said you can call me Yoonji now!" She said excited.

Jin raised his eyebrows at Y/n. "You told him?"

"She told him." Y/n said with a laugh.

"Should I take Yoonji with me for a bit?" Y/n nodded. "Wanna play Ji?"

"Can I mama?" Yoonji asked.

"Of course but give us a hug first." Jin sat Yoonji down. She hugged Y/n and then me before running off with Jin.

"Bye mama! Bye daddy!" She yelled over her shoulder at us. The boys looked confused and Y/n laughed.

"Looks like Jin oppa is going to have to answer a lot of questions." She smiled at the group and I could see how much love she had for our daughter.

"I'm sorry." I blurted. She looked at me confused.

"For what?"

"For everything. For not listening to you. For what I said. For making you go through carrying her alone. For not being there when she was born."

She smiled at me. "It's okay Yoongi. Don't worry. I wasn't completely alone. Jin oppa helped me through the pregnancy. I should apologize for not telling you sooner. I was just afraid that you wouldn't believe she was yours so I kept it secret until I was sure you would."

I was sad suddenly. Because that's exactly what I did. Even after the engagement announcement I didn't think she was mine.

"Y/n. Yoonji said that you told her that her father was the one and only love of your life."

"That's true."

"You've never been with anyone else?"

"How could I? It wouldn't have been fair. I wouldn't love them like I do you."

She still loved me? I felt like I was dreaming. I meet my daughter for the first time and the love of my life still loves me too. She took my silence the wrong way and looked away.

"All I want is you to be in Yoonji's life. That's all. I don't expect us to get back together."

No Y/n. Don't leave me again. I leaned forward and kissed her. She looked at me wide eyed, much like when I first kissed her and confessed.

"Marry me." I said.

"I- what? Y-you're not with anyone?" She asked.

"No. I still love you. I always have. Even while you were away I loved you and only you. Will you marry me?"

She smiled. "Of course." I smiled back and kissed her again. I missed this. I missed her. I swore I would never let her go again.

We pulled apart when we heard giggling and saw Yoonji running towards us with the boys. I pulled them both close to me and hugged them. Me and Y/n kissed Yoonji's cheeks and she laughed.

I was beyond happy as I looked at Y/n and Yoonji smiling. This was my family and I will never do anything to lose them again.

A/N

Tada! This was longer than I thought it was going to be but I'm very happy with it. The idea for this has been rolling around in my head for a while now. I hope you enjoyed and thank you for reading!