Yoongi - Sober Thoughts

You, Yoongi and Wolfie (forgive me but it makes me happy) used to be the best of friends. You played together all of the time and did practically everything together. That was until high school and you all changed.

You went from an awkward shy geek to a pretty cute nerdy girl. The type of girl who is pretty and smart. He used to be sweet and kind but then he turned into a popular jerk. At least he was a jerk to you. One day he stopped talking to you and you had no idea why so you two drifted apart.

Wolfie didn't change much. She was still the cheery friend who wanted people to get along. The only thing that changed was her hair. She liked to change it a lot and you enjoyed that. One time she had her hair blue, purple and red. Now it's black because she wanted to look like her mom.

You and Wolfie stayed close and she was still close with Yoongi. He didn't shut her out like he did you. You were completely confused. Why would he just ignore you? Nothing bad ever happened between you two.

You and Wolfie were sitting in the cafeteria eating and chatting when you were thinking of this. "Hey Wolfie?" She hummed in response. "How come Yoongi talks to you and not me anymore?"

"Um I'm not really sure. He's trying figure stuff out I guess. Although I think his methods are kinda stupid." You looked at her confused.

"What does that mean?" Wolfie got a look on her face like she almost said something she wasn't supposed to. Before you could question her she stood up and gathered her stuff.

"Sorry Y/n but I gotta go now. I'll talk to you later." And then she was gone leaving you more confused. Unknown to you she was going to find Yoongi. She found him with his six other friends who were also friends with you and Wolfie.

"Yo! Yoongi we need to talk." She glanced around at the boys. "Like without the guys."

"We can talk here Wolfie." He leaned against the wall and folded his arms.

She raised an eyebrow. "Oh. So it's okay to tell the boys about your super-secret-tell-absolutely-no-one-mushy-love-" He put his hands over her mouth.

"Okay okay I'm coming just shut up."

She smiled and waved to their friends. "Bye guys. See you later."

They walked to an empty hallway and he folded his arms again. "What do you want?"

"You need to tell Y/n about how you feel."

"I'm trying to stop feeling anything for her so why would I tell her?"

"Because I can't take it anymore! I can't stand the distance between us now. I don't like keeping secrets from my friends. And I'm keeping one from seven of them! I can't tell Y/n! I can't tell the boys! I'm going insane! I'm anxious all the time that I might slip up and say something!" As Wolfie was talking she was making dramatic hand gestures which made Yoongi take a step back to avoid getting hit by accident.

"Whoa whoa. Calm down there crazy." He put his hands on her shoulders and slightly shook her. "Breathe and take it down a notch."

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath letting it out slowly. When she calmed she gave him a small glare. "Yoongi. If you don't tell her I will."

"I don't even know how!" He stepped back and threw his hands up in frustration.

"Well I suggest you figure it out. I don't care how you do it but you better tell her and stop being a jerk to her."

Wolfie turned and stormed off muttering to herself about how ridiculous the whole situation was. Yoongi stood there trying to figure out how he was going to fix this. He knew it wasn't fair to make Wolfie keep his secret but he was nervous.