Jin - Cafe

You were a waitress in a small cafe that served coffee, tea and sweets. You were working alone today because your coworker and bestfriend was sick. That meant you had to make the drinks and the sweets all by yourself. That didn't damper your spirits though. You rolled up your sleeves and dived head first into your work.

"Miss! Two coffees please!"

"Three cupcakes and espressos!"

"Green tea and a chocolate scone!"

That was just a few of the orders you got. The faces blended together as you zipped through the shop balancing foods on your arms like a pro. Always giving everyone exactly what they wanted with a smile.

You kept your smile even as seven men came in and ordered seven different drinks and seven different sweets. As you were getting another order you heard one of them, the one who looked like the oldest, say "I'll be surprised if she can remember all of that with everything else she has. That was a lot."

You smirked to yourself. Prepare to be surprised sir. You quickly set up two trays with the different orders. While you were making everything you watched everyone and got a feel for who they were so you were able to give them a small nickname.

That's one thing people liked about you when coming here. They enjoyed your creativeness. You gave the smaller order first because it was closer. Then you set the tray down at the table with the seven men placing each of their orders in front of them.

"One double chocolate cake with milk for the cute bunny, one blueberry muffin and coffee with cream and sugar for the alien, one rainbow cupcake and a cappuccino with a picture of a sun for the sunshine, one chocolate croissant and a vienna for the leader, one green tea cake and green tea for the mochi, one lemon cake and irish coffee for the sleepy man and one strawberry cake and a flat white for the mom. Everything is made fresh and by me so please enjoy and have a nice day."

They all stared at you shocked and impressed. You gave them your signature smile before returning to your work. You didn't notice that the 'mom' continued to watch you until they left.

They returned several times after that. Your coworker came back and took notice of the handsome men, more specifically the one who kept watching you.

"Y/n, have you noticed the attractive men that come almost everyday?" Wolfie asked. (a/n that's right I'm your coworker and friend! Be expecting to see this quite a bit because I enjoy it and it's easier than making up people and names. You'll also get little peeks at what I look like irl ;) )

You nodded at her. "Yeah. What about it?"

"Well the 'mom' as you call him has been watching you with hearts in his eyes."

"No way. You need to stop reading romance."

"No can do Y/n I love it too much. You like him though don't you?" She peered at you through blue framed glasses.

"Well yeah of course. He's handsome and he's been really sweet."

Wolfie hummed to herself and watched the men for a few minutes before she got a mischievous gleam in her eye. You knew that look all too well.

"Wolfie, whatever you're thinking I forbid it!"

Ignoring you she stood up from behind the register. "I'm gonna go talk to them!"

"Wolfie no!" You whisper yelled but it was too late. Wolfie sat at their table and smiled introducing herself. You stood frozen in your spot embarrassed by your friend. You loved her but sometimes she was too much. You ignored their conversation as you helped more customers.

"Hi! I'm Wolfie nice to meet you." She shook each of their hands. She learned their names were Jimin, Jungkook, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi and Taehyung.

She smiled at them and turned to look at Jin. "Now that that's out of the way when are you gonna take her out on a date?"

He blushed. "W-what? Take her on a d-date?" She nodded. "I uh I don't know."

"I say tonight. Are you free?" Jin started to shake his head but the one called Taehyung said he was. "Perfect! So is she! Why don't you pick her up say 8?"

"I don't even know where she lives."

"Don't worry I'll give you the address. And since I can tell you're nervous why don't you make it a double date? You can bring one of your friends and I'll go with Y/n."

"I'll go hyung." Taehyung said.

"Great! It's all set! I'll text you her address and you two can pick us up." Taehyung and Wolfie exchanged numbers. Then she stood up and yelled to you as she made her way across the store. "Y/n! We've got a date tonight!"

Jin sat there blinking and dazed. "What just happened?" Namjoon laughed and patted his shoulder.

The date between you and Jin went well. So well in fact you both didn't notice Wolfie and Tae had left to let you two be alone and played games together.