Yoonmin - Love Talk

This is 1 of 3 requests by my lovely dongsaeng Angel_Gyeom, thank you for requesting!

This is inspired by Love Talk (english ver.) by WayV

Warning! This gets a little spicy 🔥🔥🔥 so if you're uncomfortable with that please don't read.

Also I just wanna say I'm in absolute love with this song. I've never heard it before it was requested and I've been practically listening to it nonstop since.

I'm also throwing in some soulmate stuff in here, hope you don't mind. Cause it's like one of the things I do best, gotta explain the extreme attraction some how ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And if you're able to, have this song on repeat while you read, it really sets the vibe for this whole thing and it's just amazing.

...

Yoongi sat in a booth in a crowded club. Black lights lit up anything it could while laser lights lit up the rest. People danced and jumped together in a sweaty mess of booze, adrenaline and hormones. Some raised their arms in the air showing off the cheap multicolored glow bracelets, others bobbed their heads as glow necklaces bounced around their necks.

This normally wouldn't be his type of scene, he usually prefers to stay home, but his soulmate and boyfriend of 3 years Jimin felt like they both should be here tonight. So, being the good boyfriend he is, Yoongi came. But that doesn't mean he's gonna be very happy about it.

Jimin plopped down in the seat next to Yoongi and laughed a bit drunkenly. "Come on, Yoongi. Loosen up! Have some fun."

"This isn't really my idea of fun." He responded blandly.

"I know but it's just one night. Please?" He leaned against Yoongi and looked out at the crowd. "We can find someone to dance with. What do you think?"

Yoongi followed Jimin's gaze and looked over the faces of the crowd. No one really caught his attention until he saw a flash of neon green that drew his eye. A girl wore a fishnet shirt and stockings, a black tank top and shorts can barely be seen under them, her nails and makeup also glowing in the dark. All of this combined made her shine like a beacon.

(These are what I'm picturing, a few pics but I like visuals.)

)