Jin - I Miss You

You sat at the table with a pen and paper trying to figure out the best way to let him go. You didn't want to but you felt it was the best option for both of you at this point.

You and Jin had been together for a long time now. Since you were children you both had been inseparable. The best of friends, practically joined at the hip. Pretty soon that friendship turned into something more.

You both hardly know a life without each other. You would be lying if you said that you would be okay leaving. You couldn't even imagine a life without Jin by your side but this was something you had to do.

Ever since he became a trainee and then debuted you always supported him. It made you love him even more because he was doing something amazing. You still love him but something changed between you two.

You were tired of the almost daily fights where one of you would stay the night somewhere else then at your home. Some nights you were able to lay in each others arms and whisper sweet nothings that made you forget the pain.

You took a steadying breath to hold back your tears as you wrote your goodbye letter. You didn't know if this goodbye was forever or if it was only for a little while. Either way it needs to happen. You need to find yourself and so does he. You can't do that together.

A drop of wetness fell onto the page as you finished and you realized it was a tear. You wiped your face and folded the letter. You stood and kissed your fingers pressing it to the paper. Grabbing your bags you left the apartment wanting every second to turn around but you wouldn't let yourself. This had to be done.

Jin came home wanting to apologize for your fight the night before. He felt bad about your fight like he always did. It was always about something small that grew into a full on yelling match. Most times you left the house for the night, other times it was him.

Last night he had been tired and irritated from work. He had full intentions to just relax with you and cuddle but sadly that didn't happen. You had made dinner but you had slightly burnt it. Now you weren't bad at cooking. You were pretty good in fact. Your only problem was sometimes you get distracted and almost burn food but most times you can save it.

This wasn't one of those times. Because of stress from work he had gotten upset that you had gotten distracted while cooking again. You told him that it was still edible just get rid of the burnt part like toast. He got more upset and you two just started yelling and nit picking at small things.

You had realized how stupid the situation was and left the house that night. You hated fighting with him but that seems to be all you two did. You had a restless night and finally made your mind the next morning to leave.

He didn't know that yet. When he got home he looked around for you but you weren't anywhere. He became uneasy when he saw your things missing. That uneasiness turned to dread when he found your letter on the table. He picked it up with slightly shaking hands.

Jin,

I love you. I love you so much. Which is why I have to let you go. We're not happy together anymore. I don't know how it happened. All of the light is gone. Poison has set in. We used to say words of love then it turned into words of hate. What happened to us? I don't really know myself.

Maybe it's because we listened to what others said about us. We wanted to be good enough for each other. We let the stress tear us apart. You don't see that you have always been good enough for me. Too good. I wanted to be better for you.

But I don't even know who I am anymore. I've lost myself Jin. How can I even be better for you if I'm lost? I'm not this person who fights over the smallest things and I know you're not either. That's why I need to let you go.

We need to find ourselves again. Become the better versions of ourselves. I don't think we can do that together. Maybe one day we'll meet again and maybe we'll be better for each other. Until then I will always love you. Never forget that. You will always be my Worldwide Handsome. I miss you.

Your always,
Y/n

Tears blurred Jin's vision as he read your words again and again trying to process what you said. Did you really leave him? He couldn't believe it. He didn't want you to go. He never wanted you to go but you said you had to. He loves you enough to accept it but he hopes that you'll come back to him. Until then he'll wait for you.

"I miss you."

A/n

Okay I was kinda sad writing this. I'm not really sad for any particular reason just a (hopefully brief) period of slight depression. Don't worry I'm okay this is the norm for me. Anyways I normally don't do a sad-ish ending but uh... I did. Because I'm feeling better now I think I'm going to do a part two... with a happy ending. Because I like happy endings.