Yoongi Mafia au - The Best

Yoongi is one of the biggest mafia bosses around. One of seven leaders, he works alongside his brothers. They protect each other and help each other. If one of them needs assistance they readily give it.

That's exactly what Yoongi needed now. There was an enemy spy in his club and he needed them gone. Normally he would have done it himself but this needed a certain subtlety that he didn't possess.

He's the cold and menacing type. His kills are obvious and brutal. If he killed one of your guys you knew who it was. He needed the spy dealt with quickly and cleanly with no ties back to him. That's why he asked Taehyung to take care of it.

"You sure you need my help?" Taehyung had asked looking at Yoongi skeptical.

"I want your best."

Taehyung nodded. "It'll be done tonight."

Yoongi was now waiting in the VIP section of his club, watching the spy. He was mildly distracted from his task when he saw a beautiful woman enter. You were that woman. He watched you glance around appearing nervous.

He was going to send one of his men to bring you to him until you walked to the bar and ended up talking to the spy. It was a bit strange so Yoongi kept watch.

Your nervous demeanor melted away and you quickly got flirty with the man. You moved just the right way to draw the man's eyes to your legs, then your chest and your lips. You both got drinks and the spy kept drinking. Your glass never seemed to change although you were acting tipsy.

You and the spy started to leave and Yoongi followed you. He found you and the man kissing in the alley behind the club. Yoongi felt like he should stop it, you didn't know what you were getting in to. But he can't interact with the spy so he just watched.

Suddenly you pulled a needle from your pocket and smiled at the man. "Want a little something to make it better baby?" Your voice dripped silken sexiness. Yoongi swore if you had used that voice with him he'd have done anything you said.

The man nodded and you placed the needle in his arm, emptying the entire thing. His eyes glazed over as a blissful smile appeared on his face. You smiled back. Suddenly the man fell to the ground dead. Your smile faded and was replaced by a disgusted frown.

Yoongi realized then that you worked for Tae. You were the best seducer he had working for him. You opened the trunk of a car that was hidden in the alley and lifted the mans body into it. You were strong despite your fragile looking build. The back door to the club burst open.

"Hey! What did you do bitch?" A man came barreling at you. You rolled your eyes at him. That made the man more angry. He reached for you but you ducked and punched him where it hurt. He fell to his knees glaring and in pain.

"I've got no patience for inexperienced handlers." You said before snapping his neck. You placed his body with the first. You opened the driver door and looked straight at Yoongi. "Everything is taken care of boss. But tell Taehyung I want double for the extra luggage."

He stayed quiet as you smiled at him before you got into the car and drove off. He knew right then that you were going to be his and he was going to do anything to make that happen.

A/n

Should I do more of this au? I kinda want to. Like I have an idea what roles the boys play in the mafia. Plus idk why but I really like bad ass mafia bangtan.