+ 128 +

(Jimin's POV)

Ugh...dumbass alarm.

Pulling his hand away from the small sleeping girl's waist and smacking the button to silence his alarm Jimin lets out a sigh before peeling one of his eyes open, his lips stretching into a tender grin.

Mmm...she's so warm....

Gazing down at Y/N curled up in his arms with her head buried in the crook of his neck Jimin rests his chin on the top of her head, his fingers tugging up and down her lower back.

I don't want to go to school...it's your birthday...but if I miss this class then I'll be behind on what I'm doing....

I'll make it up to you though.

Slowly peeling his body away from the tiny heater clutched on his form Jimin grabs his blanket and slowly tucks the girl back in, her lower lip pushing out into a tiny pout.

Aish.

Don't make that face or I seriously won't go to school.

I should wake you up and make you eat something...but this time I'll let you sleep...you need the rest more than anything.

After jumping in a quick shower and getting himself dressed Jimin tousled his thick dark locks and throws his backpack over his shoulder, his eyes sneaking one last glance at Y/N peacefully sleeping.

So pretty...

Even when you sleep.

Jogging down the stairs of his apartment and chucking his bag in the backseat Jimin turns the key and roars the engine to life, his body cringing when he feels his phone buzzing.

Oh damn who could that be.

Please I'm trying to have a good day.

"Ah...hi mom."

"Honestly Jimin just when I thought you were getting to a promising state, you drop your criminal analysis class?"

"Yeah....I wanted to take a different class."

"A different class?! That's the class you need to be transferred to the university your father and I attended."

"Maybe I don't wanna go there, ever thought about that?"

"Park Jimin-"

"And why are you even calling me? I thought you were like done with me or something?"

"...You are my son."

"Yeah again thought you disowned me."

"I didn't disown you. I simply want you to strive to be better, and dropping your Criminal Analysis class is not how you do that."

"Really? What if I want to be an accountant?"

"Quit it Jimin. Drop that accounting class immediately and get back into your analysis class."

"No."

"No?"

"No. I finally got to choose a dumbass class that I want to take since you stuck me in this god awful college I don't even want to go to. I'm not taking that criminal class because I don't want to go to the university and I don't want to end up like you or Appa. Especially you."

Silence falling around the phone as Jimin lets out a sigh and drives down the highway he can hear his mother's breathing on the other line, guilt slowly beginning to rise in his chest.

I'm sorry Appa....but I really don't want to end up like you....

"Park Jimin you take that class right now or I swear I will cut you off. Your money will be done. All that alcohol and partying you enjoy will be over. You can kiss that high life goodbye because it will all be over."