+ 97 +

Damn.

Just trying to go to class and I'm constantly interrogated by that bitch.

Why can't she just leave me alone?

Tightening his grip around the steering wheel of his car Jimin turns into the parking lot of the pharmacy and scratches the back of his head, his lips pushing down into an agitated pout.

I have better shit to do than go to school today anyway.

If it wasn't for what I need then I wouldn't be going to school at all.

I don't want to become a lawyer anyway.

Why would I want to have the same fate as both my parents.

Tugging his buzzing phone out of his pocket and releasing a loud groan into the air Jimin clicks the green button and raises his hand to his ear, his chest spiking with anxiety the second the woman's voice comes through the line.

"Really son? Skipping the rest of class?"

"How many phones do I have to break before you'll lose my number?"

And why are you calling me son.

"You know the phone companies have direct contact with me. As long as you're on my money then-"

"It isn't your money."

"I'm not doing this with you Jimin. I told you to get your grades up skipping school isn't going to help you with that. Wouldn't you like to come back home?"

"Not really."

Jimin snickers at his mother's agitated gasp she lets out as he sits back in the seat and gazes at the pharmacy, his hand reaching over to grip the prescription paper.

"Look as much as I would love to sit on the phone so you can insult me I have shit to do."

"Park Jimin!-"

Clicking off the call and shoving his phone back into his pocket Jimin quickly gets out of the car and pushes the paper in his jeans pocket, a slight ball of nervousness gathering in the pit of his stomach stepping into the pharmacy.

It's been a while since I've been to one of these....

Oh well.

Making his way down the long aisles to the back of the building Jimin approaches the counter and looks at the small girl sitting behind the desk, her entire face erupting in a blush the second her eyes move up to meet his.

Tch.

Typical.

"O-Oh! H-Hello sir! How may I help you today?"

"I called earlier this morning about the protein shakes and a prenatal vitamin prescription."

At the mention of the vitamins Jimin watches the girls shoulders lightly fall and her face shift to disappointment, her once shy tone of voice lowering to slight agitation.

"Ah. I see. I think the prescription is filled, may I see the paper?"

"Yeah here it is."

Tugging the wrinkled paper out of his pocket and handing it to the girl Jimin looks around at the items in the store as the girl gazes at the paper, her full lips set in a pout the entire time.

"I'll go get the prescription. The protein shakes are all in boxes prepared by the back door if you pull around the back after your purchase you can load them."

"Ah, thanks."

Pushing his hand through his dark hair and watches the girl lazily get up from her seat and walk to the back of the building Jimin lightly smirks at the woman's actions, his lip arrogantly clicking against his teeth.

Funny how people treat you when they think you aren't available.

She isn't as pretty as Y/N anyway as if she'd even have a chance.

.....what am I saying.

Nervously scratching his neck and frowning at his own thoughts his eyes quickly catch something pink and fluffy sitting beside the counter, his hand reaching out to grip the small teddy bear plushie with matching glittery eyes.

Y/N's eyes look like this when she eats anything.

I wonder if she liked the sandwich I left her...everything in it was pretty normal I didn't put any weird stuff in it...

"Alright sir, I have your prescription here."

"Ah, will you add this onto the total as well?"

Once Jimin slides the teddy bear across the counter and pulls out his wallet he notices the girls gaze narrows with slight seduction, the corners of her mouth curling with lustful intentions.

"I don't see a ring?"

"How much is all of this."

"You know...I get off at eight."

"That's very nice but I need to know how much all of this is."

"If you want after this we could go get a coffee-"

"Look I have a pregnant woman at home that really needs these vitamins and these protein shakes so instead of hitting on me could you just give me the total? I'm kind of on a time crunch here."

Tapping his foot in light frustration at the woman and watching her entire face explode in a deep red blush Jimin looks through his cards and to the screen, a small chuckle escaping his lips when the girls tone is now threaded with anger and agitation.

"Your total is six hundred and seventy dollars."

That's a bit cheaper than I was expecting.

Pushing the card into the machine and grabbing the small bag of medicine and the teddy bear off the counter Jimin ignores the woman's continuing gazes at his figure, a small grin making its way to his cheeks when he slides back into the drivers seat of his car.

Alright the medicine is taken care of, now I just have to get the shakes and go home to get Y/N.

Pulling up to the back of the building where the boxes of protein shakes sit outside Jimin quickly gets out and pops the trunk, his finger scratching the back of his head gazing into his trunk.

Hmmm.

How am I going to fit these huge boxes in my trunk.

Maybe I'll take all of them out of the boxes and just pack them in the back seat.

Yeah...that's a good idea.

At least she'll have enough of these to last a while.

(A/N): Domestic Jimin is Wonderful
Sorry if this chapter isn't super like dramatic I like to include the domestic parts for character development UwU