+ 27 +

Oh...

Oh no...

Allowing your eyes to glide over to the pink slippery bag ripped to shreds on your mattress your entire body is suddenly clutched with fear, your chest pinging with different sparks of pain.

Oh no.

Looking back to both your parents your eyes lock on the soft red material clutched between her perfectly manicured fingers as her heels clunk against your carpet, her free hand yanking you forward into the room.

"What is this?"

Oh no.

"Did you hear me?! I said what is this!"

"M-Mother-"

"Quit stuttering!"

Feeling a hand connect with your cheek you quickly let out a gasp of pain and try to back away only to have her clutch your shirt harder, her voice nothing but an infuriated shriek.

"What is this?!"

"It's a dress! It's my dress!"

"Where did you get this from?!"

"I-I got it from Minnie! She gave it to me when I went to her house!"

"That little slut. I knew she was a bad influence on you."

"No Mother-"

"Shut up!"

Releasing you from her tight grip you back away and feel the light tears beginning to collect on your eyelashes until she reaches into your fathers pocket and tugs out the small plastic stick holding your entire future, her voice lowering to a sickly sweet coo.

"And this?"

All you can do is look at your mother terrified as she stalks over to you and grips your jaw so hard you can feel her nails digging into your skin, her eyes holding onto a murderous gaze.

"What is this Y/N."

This isn't how I thought she would react...

I thought she would be happy....

"I....I'm pregnant..."

"Oh my god!"

You let out a loud gasp when your mother throws the stick against your window so hard the glass shatters and buries into the carpet, her body practically shaking with animosity.

"How did this happen."

"Mother-"

"How did this happen?!"

"Minnie took me to a party and I was with a boy! But Mother it's okay! It's okay I can have this baby and I can take care of it! We can have someone else in the family to love and-"

Wrapping your arms protectively around your stomach as your mother lands another slap on your face and looks at you with disgust and hatred, her red lips pushed into a deep frown.

"You honestly think we would let some abomination like that live in our home?"

A-Abomination?...

My..my baby isn't...

"That thing inside of you is the product of you acting like a little whore thinking it's alright to sleep with the first thing you can find! What would people think?! What do you think people would say if they knew you were having some random man's baby?!"

"Mother people don't even know I exist! It's okay! I-I can take care of it! I'm willing to I'll keep going to college and I'll do everything you ask of me!"