+ 116 +

(Jimin's POV)

What the hell....

What am I even doing...

Stumbling down the apartment stairs and slowly making his way over to his car Jimin impatiently yanks his keys out of his pocket, his hands smacking against the chilly frost covered metal of his door.

Stand beside me...

What kind of statement was that.

No one has ever wanted to stand beside me.

They just fucking use me until there's nothing left then move on with their lives.

Throwing his car door open, fueled by misery and pain the male roars the car to life after turning the keys and backs out of the parking spot, his knuckles turning white with how hard he's gripping the steering wheel.

Why am I so pissed off?

Where am I even going.

....Who even...am I?...

Disassociating himself from his moment and feeling time slow to a crawl Jimin slowly blinks away a few stray tears that flood out of his eyes down his cheeks, his irises losing any sense of light inside of them.

I don't know who I am anymore.

...I...I've never known who I was.

This is all your fault.

You drug me through the fucking mud to the point I don't even know who I am anymore!

Letting out a blood curdling scream in the silence of his own vehicle Jimin quickly pulls over on the side of the road and opens his door, his body falling to his knees to empty his lunch out onto the ground.

What's happening to me?

What is this?

Why do I feel so sick?

Why does my chest hurt so badly?

Leaning his shivering body against the seat of his car and wiping off his mouth the boy carefully looks up at the star scattered sky with a deep glare, empty tears still streaming down his rose touched cheeks.

"This...is all your fault. You're the reason I'm like this."

"I won't let you win...just as much as I won't let her win."

Violently turning his body around and slumping down in his seat Jimin quickly shuts his door and begins down the highway again, his eyes desperately waiting for the bright neon fluorescent lights of the bar in the middle of the small college town.

I can't think about this right now.

I have to get away from it.

It's going to swallow me up again.

Once in the parking spot of the bar, Jimin stumbles out of the car holding his head and with his free arm shoved the door open, the scent of chemical cleaners and alcohol sharply spiking his every sense into a heightened mode.

Forget.

Forget.

Forget.

Don't remember it.

Don't let it come back.

Hazily making his way to the bar and shakily lifting his body onto the stool he gazes up at the man staring at him, his voice coming out of his throat hoarse and scathed from throwing up.