+ 37 +

Owie...

My legs...

They hurt so bad...

The second you make it to the top stair in front of Jimin's apartment you can't help yourself when you sit down on the concrete slab, your forehead covered with a thin film of sweat.

After an hour of walking...I'm finally home...

Now I just have to get inside...

Letting out a small whimper and using the hand rail to pull yourself up off of the ground you open the front door and stuff inside, Jimin's head never even turning away from the TV to acknowledge your existence.

What a jerk.

Not that he has to wait for me...but he could have at least tried.

"Oh hey."

"Hi..."

Glancing over at Jimin you watch him stand up and cross his arms, his thin body clad in tight black jeans and a matching V-neck T-shirt, the heavy cologne coming off his skin turning your stomach.

Gross.

"I'm going to have a friend over later."

"Is it Jungkook?"

"Uh, No. but I would appreciate it if you would stay in your room for the rest of the night so I can have my company."

"....what's so wrong if I walk around?"

"I don't want people to know you're living here duh. Plus if you just stay quiet and keep your door shut everything will go off without a hitch."

He..doesn't want anyone to know I'm living here...

Swallowing hard and trying to control the new pain ebbing your chest at Jimin's harsh words you simply shrug your shoulders and begin your descent towards your room, your hand sliding along the wall to keep your shaking legs steady.

"Fine...whatever I guess."

"Sweet."

You can practically feel the satisfied smile you've seen so many times as you finally get to your room and slam the door shut, your eyes already filled with tears.

There's nothing wrong with me...

What's so bad about me living here?

I wouldn't mind if he was down on his luck and had to stay with me...I would have welcomed him into my home with open arms...

Sliding down your door until your butt hits the carpet you wipe your eyes with your sweater sleeve and kick off your shoes, your fingers tugging out the small bag of sweets you got from the coffee shop.

Oh well...at least I have some sweets to try out.

I've never had any of these before.

Pulling out a slice of white cake with a thick strawberry jelly on top you take a big bite of it and widen your eyes, your tastebuds exploding with flavor.

Woah...this is really good.

Do you like this little baby?

You don't like salad or healthy food...you only want Pizza and sweets.

You're already a little rebel I can tell.

Giggling to yourself and sliding off your skirt so you're just in your long sweater you crawl up into your bed and pull out your textbooks while shoving another bite of the cake in your mouth.

Oh well, I'll just enjoy the fact I can study in silence and not have to wear that skirt...those are so uncomfortable.

I don't have to live under mothers rule and keep those on at all times.

Feeling a small sense of pride bloom amongst your gloomy mood you tug your comforter over your legs and hear the front door open on the other side of the wall, a small giggle emitting in the silent living room.

"Hey Jiminnie."

"Mmmmm Hello."

Wait-

Does he have a girl over?!

Quickly swallowing the huge bite of cake and looking over at the empty wall you cover your mouth with your hand when you hear the two people hit the couch, the girls giggles making your chest skyrocket with anxiety.

Wait a second-

"You know Jiminnie we should probably go to your room..."

"Uh...here is much better, don't you like a little adventure?"

OH NO!

The second your ears hear the unholy acts beginning to happen on the other side of the wall you barrel out of your bed as quietly as possible and race towards your bathroom, your eyes so wide it feels like they might pop right out of your head.

No way!

That's why he was so happy.

Ew...that's so gross!

Covering your ears with your hands you quietly shut the bathroom door and whine when you can still hear the couple in the living room, your eyes quickly searching around for anything to drown out the noise.

I might get in trouble...

But I don't want to hear this!

Why wouldn't he just go in his bedroom where it's private?!

Oh...that's why he didn't want me walking around or my door open...

Gosh...he could have just said that...

Swallowing hard you quickly reach down and twist the knob of your shower, the shrieking sound of the water hitting the plastic bathtub finally creating enough noise to drown out the horrific sounds coming from the living room.

Ah...

Finally...

The noise has stopped...

Sitting on the side of the bathtub with a frown set on your lips you feel your hair beginning to get heavy with the thick steam coming off of the water and filling the whole room with humidity, a tiny sense of longing executing your calm feelings you had in your bed.

How long do I have to stay here for?...

I don't want to hear that...

Ah...I left my food out there...I guess I can just take a shower while I'm in here...I'm all sweaty from walking anyway...hopefully when I get out all that will be done...

Even if he yells at me later I don't care...I don't want to hear him doing all of that...I don't want my baby to hear it either!

This place is so horrible...I hate it here.

I hate all of this.

I can't wait to be in my own home one day.

(A/N): Comments on this story are legit what keeps me alive