+ 118 +

Ugh....

Mmmmm.....

So nice and warm...

Rolling yourself up deep into the silk sheets and burrowing your head into your teddy bear your sleepy eyes lightly flutter open and land on the small nightlight in the corner of the room, your eyebrows immediately furrowing together in confusion.

Wait...

I'm in Jimin's room now?

Didn't we...

Wait...

WE-

Your entire face erupts in a deep red blush and you fly up out of the entanglement of silky fabric, your arms pushing your teddy against your stomach.

Does that mean Jimin carried me in here?

...but why?

....and why isn't he in here?

Shyly sliding your body out of the bed and feeling soft bouncy material glitter down your thighs to your knees your eyes widen you see the T-shirt clinging to your body, a small whine escaping your lips.

...I was wearing a sweatshirt......

Did....did he...change my clothes?...

Ignoring the butterflies fluttering around in your tummy you quietly pad down the plush carpet of the hallway and stop before the room explodes into the living area and small dining room, your teeth beginning to nervously nibble at your bottom lip.

Will he yell at me if I go out there?

Maybe he'll be upset that I didn't refuse to sleep in the same bed with him....maybe I should have just went and slept in his bed.....or on the couch....

"Are you going to stand around the corner forever?"

Jumping at the sudden husky voice emitting from the kitchen table you swallow hard and step into the clearing, your knees feeling like Jello in front of Jimin when he lifts his head up from his arms.

"Good morning."

"G-G-Good M-Morn-ning..."

"Are you hungry?"

"U-Um...n-not really..."

"Alright then, I'll make you one of your shakes."

Slowly pushing his body out of his kitchen table you finally get a look at his purple black eye swollen and puffy, his lip mimicking the same hue as he holds his hand against his obviously sore head.

"Um...h-how...how...are you feeling?..."

"Well. I feel like I got hit by a bus, but that's in the past now."

Jimin still looks unwell....he's able to stand better today...but he still looks weighed down...and sad...

Slowly pulling all the ingredients out of the fridge and freezer while setting up the blender you watch Jimin flinch Everytime he moves, a deep frustrated sigh huffing out of his lips.

Jimin still isn't well.

"Why...did you move me?..."

"Ah...well....I got some blood on your bedding while I was sleeping...so when I woke up I put you in my bed and changed your sheets."

"Oh....Th-Thank you..."

"Mmm."

After the blender mixes all the ingredients together and Jimin holds his head through the loud electronic sound you scamper over to the table when the drink is finished, your toes curling in your socks when the pink drink is set in front of you.