+ 58 +

(Y/N's POV)

Mmm...hungry...

Feeling tiny hunger pains echo through your empty stomach you're tenderly pulled out of your slumber by the tight sensation, your body completely enveloped in the thick comforter tousled around your bed.

How long have I been asleep?...

Mmm...

I'm hungry...I haven't eaten today...my baby is hungry too...

Sitting up and pushing the covers off of you while rubbing your eyes with the sleeves of your sweatshirt you slide down the mattress quickly and pick up one of the pieces of paper Piper gave you and crack your bedroom door open to look at the kitchen, determination sparking in your chest when you see the room is empty.

Okay...I can do this.

I can figure out an oven...if anyone else can figure it out then so can I!

It can't be that hard.

Plus, I need to know this stuff for when my baby gets here!

I need to cook them good meals.

Slipping through the hallway and sliding into the apartment you look around the wall and see Jimin laying down on the couch, only the top of his head visible.

Okay...I won't get in trouble...okay...

Nothing to worry about...I'll just be quiet...and I'll get my delicious meal in no time...

Pulling the bag of chicken out of the freezer and looking at the appliance in front of you your eyes examine every button until you see the red "On" switch, your finger reaching out to press the shiny plastic piece.

I'm pretty sure this is the oven...it has to be right?

Nothing else in here looks like an oven...

Hovering your hand over one of the circles after it turns bright red you tug a slender piece of chicken out of the packaging and lay it directly on the circle, your body quickly pulling away at the hissing sound the chicken starts making.

...is it supposed to sound like that?

Suddenly feeling very nervous and scared you lean down and inspect the side of the chicken that begins turning black as coal, your fingers quickly trying to pull the chicken off of the oven top.

Oh no!

What's happening to it?!

Your entire body is suddenly overwhelmed with fear when the chicken starts popping and turning black on the other side, a male's voice from the doorway causing you to yank your hand away from the oven as quickly as possible.

"What are you doing?"

Oh no!

..................................

(Jimin's POV)

"What are you doing?"

The second Jimin's voice echoes through the air his eyes widen when he sees the girl jump back from the stove top and look at him before smacking her back against the counter, her voice raising to a shrill shriek.

"I-I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

"What?"

Looking around the kitchen lightly frazzled Jimin's eyes widen when he sees the chicken placed on the bare stovetop, his hand reaching out to swipe the blackened food away before it catches fire.