+ 73 +

So many pretty things to pick from...

What should I wear on my first day with these pretty clothes Jimin gave me?

Smiling giddily to yourself and pulling your fingers down the line of clothing in your closet you gently grab a white pleated skirt with a matching Gucci sweatshirt, your nose burrowing into the soft fabric to take in Jimin's wonderful scent of his room.

He smells so good...I wonder if it's the soap he uses?

Pulling the skirt into your legs and zipping the side up you lightly frown seeing the material puckers on your waist and sticks out, the sweatshirt pulled over your head hiding your thin hips.

Jimin was right though...most of these clothes are too big for me....

Those girls are really thin though...I thought it would be too small...

Snapping yourself out of your thoughts and slipping on your shoes and socks you open your bedroom door and skip out into the hallway and bump into Jimin's back, his eyes quickly sending you a small glare before his entire face is overcome with a blush.

"....You know it's cold outside."

"Hmm? Um...Y-Yeah?"

Of course I know it's cold...

Looking down at your legs and frowning Jimin turns around and slings his backpack on his shoulder, a deep sigh escaping his chest.

"Your legs are gonna get cold."

"A-Actually...I-I'm warm...Don't worry...I won't get cold..."

"Well then don't ask for any of my shit when you're freezing to death outside."

...Why does he care if I'm cold or not?

Pushing your lips down in a frown and following behind Jimin out into the chilly fall air you both make your way down the stairs and to Jimin's black car already started and warmed up for the both of you, his arms lazily slinging his backpack in the passengers seat.

"D-Did you see these clothes fit me? Do you like them?..."

Trying to break apart the tense air in the car Jimin looks at you grinning in the rear view mirror and sighs, his shoulders lazily dropping when he pulls out of the driveway onto the main road.

"I guess. Clothes are clothes."

Oh~

He didn't say I looked ugly.

Sitting back in your seat and smiling wide you push your hair behind your ear and push your legs together, your heart filling with joy at your newfound confidence.

Little baby, if you could see your mama right now.

Don't worry, I'll learn lots about pretty clothes so you can feel like this all the time.

The entire ride to the university instead of your usual frown this time you watch the other students pass you by with a wide grin on your face, even Jimin pulling over to the curb not dowsing your waves of glee.

Oh yeah...guess I better get out...

Oh well!

Everyone walking will see my pretty outfit when I round the corner.

Instead of telling you to get out of the car Jimin simply stays silent and keeps staring ahead at the road with an odd emotion on his face, his eyes not even sparing you a glance when he speeds away towards the university building.

Hmm...he's acting strange....

Oh well...He's strange...so it isn't surprising.

Feeling the cool fall air glide against your newly exposed skin you giddily walk towards the school and notice the many eyes of students on you when you round the corner, small whispers gliding into the wind when you pass by.

Do I...really look that pretty?

Pushing open the doors of the school and linking your fingers together behind your back you feel like you're on cloud nine gaining the attention of your peers, your mood quickly souring when you hear a familiar voice sounding off behind you.

"Y/N! Y/N..."

Oh...

Lightly turning your body to glance at the owner of the voice you let out a small sigh when Minnie runs up to you in her usual ridiculous high heels, her extremely done up hair not even moving an inch when she gets up to you.

"...Hi Minnie..."

"Hey...Listen...can...can I talk to you for a minute?.."

"I need to go to work at the coffee shop."

"I know...I just need a second...Look Y/N I am so so sorry for how I acted and what I shit friend I was to you...of all people you don't deserve to be treated that way and I let my own selfishness get in the way...I know I don't deserve your forgiveness at all but I-I...I miss you and you're the only person in the world that's genuine and sweet...so...could you possibly forgive me?.."

...The dress....

Staring at your childhood best friend in her dark eyes you feel the odd burning emotion sear your chest thinking of the glittery dress you saw in the bottom of the cardboard box, your teeth moving to nervously nibble on your lip.

"I...I..."

"You don't have to say now...You can think about it. I promise that I won't say one more thing about Jimin or anything and hell you're thinner than I am you can have my whole damn closet if you want. I just can't express how sorry I am to you Y/N honestly..."

Feeling the corners of your mouth tug up in a small grin you turn your entire body towards Minnie and grip the straps of your backpack, the burning sensation in your chest dulling slightly looking at your best friends slumped body.

"O-Okay...."

"By the way...you look gorgeous...like honestly you're the whole package today where did you get those cute clothes?"

...Uh oh...

"U-Um....Uh...I...J-Jungkook got them for me."

"Jungkook? That weird kid that hangs around Jimin?"

...He isn't weird.

"Yeah he got some of them for me...j-just some though...I have a job."

"Oh right right! Well...you look amazing...can I come by your coffee shop while you open up? Maybe enjoy an iced Americano?"

Smiling tenderly at Minnie and nodding your head you begin walking towards the coffee shop with your best friend beside you, the grin on your cheeks not seeming to reach your eyes.

I don't want to lie to you....but I have to...because your dress was there....

....And I don't want it to be there again.

(A/N): 👀👀👀 Kekekekekekekekekkekekekekekeke I know imma enjoy reading the comments on this chapter.

Also, here's out lil Y/N's outfit! I'll start putting her everyday outfits on here :)