+ 67 +

"....What's Channel?"

"It's Chanel, dummy."

Retracting your head back when Jimin very gently hits the top of your head you hold out the white sweatshirt in front of you with a wide grin, your chest expanding with excitement going through the different array of clothes inside of the large box.

"Do you think this will fit me?"

"Well, that was actually mine so it should fit you."

Oh...

This is his shirt?

"D-Do you want it back?..."

"Nah. You can wear it, if it was in that box then I haven't worn it in a while anyway."

Scrunching your nose and refolding the shirt up to set it in the pile beside you and pull out a glittery dress that hardly looks like clothing at all, your entire face breaking out in a heavy blush when both you and Jimin look at it at the same time.

"Uh, I'll just- take that to a secondhand store or something."

.....This is Minnie's dress.

Suddenly gaining an odd hot feeling in your chest you toss the dress back into the box and nibble at the inside of your lip as the room falls into an awkward silence, your eyes casting down to stare at the expensive sweatshirt that used to be Jimin's.

He said he was never with Minnie...but he's been with a lot of pretty girls...

"Are...all of these clothes...from girls you've been with?..."

"What? No way. Like I said these are clothes girls have left at my house, sometimes I'll have a few hundred people at my house and they'll hookup in the different rooms so girls leave clothes there all the time."

Oh...

"Oh...okay..."

To try and stifle some of the weird air you reach into the box again and tug out a cute black sweater with silver letters embroidered on the chest, your eyebrows furrowing together with confusion at the unfamiliar word.

"Gucky?"

"It's Gucci oh my god."

Gucci....

Shouldn't it be spelled differently?

"Don't you know any expensive brands? What did you do get raised in a cave?"

That's not very nice...

"I...it's obvious I wouldn't know what it is look at how I dressed..."

"You wore one of these dresses though, that silky one."

The blush on your cheeks deepen even farther when you look at Jimin and watch his chin rest on the box and his eyes gaze at you in curiosity, the slightly agitated expression hinting his face causing you to pout.

"That dress wasn't mine, it was Minnie's. She lent it to me to wear."

"Oh...."

Minnie left her clothes at Jimin's house...if she wanted to talk to him so badly why didn't she just ask for her dress back and say it was her.

"That dress would've been too small on that chick anyway. You pulled it off."

Wiggling you're toes in your socks and giggling to yourself you pull out a purse and pour out all the tiny items on the carpet, your fingers pushing around the multiple tubes of lipgloss.