+ 45 +

"Alright Y/N I'll see you during lunch."

"Okay! Bye Piper!"

Carefully taking off your apron and folding it into a nice square to put into your backpack you make your way out of the library and into the cafeteria area where all the students get up from their seats and begin dispersing to their classes, your eyes carefully scanning the crowd for Minnie.

I can't wait until she sees my hair.

Piper cut me these cute things called bangs...and she made my hair shorter...I like it so much...

Noticing the few stares you get from some of your classmates you finally look for the sparkliest mini skirt in the room, the smile quickly fading from your cheeks seeing her in the corner of the room.

Why is she talking to Jimin?...

She doesn't even like him...and he certainly doesn't like her...

By the way Jimin has his body completely turned away from Minnie you can tell he's paying her no attention before completely walking away and ignoring her presence, his entire face set with obvious agitation.

Oh dear...Jimin is angry...

It isn't until you notice his body quickly making its way to yours that your eyes widen and you begin your descent towards the stairs, your fingertips jolting with anxiety.

"Hey."

He's talking to me at school.

"Um-"

"Keep walking and just listen. I don't want people to see me talking to you. Why is your stupid friend talking to me like she knows me."

"I-I don't know-"

"Have you told her about me?"

"Well she knows-"

"Quit telling your friend about me I have no interest in ever speaking to her. Keep my name out of your stupid conversations."

"O-Okay...s-sorry..."

"Whatever."

Stopping at the top of the stairs and feeling his shoulder bump against yours before he takes off down the hallway as quickly as possible you bite your lip nervously and grip the straps of your backpack, your eyelids lightly drooping with your new somber mood.

Minnie...you got me in trouble with Jimin...

She didn't even wait for me after I worked either...she was too busy talking to him...

What would she even do with him anyway?

She doesn't look like the girls he flirts with...well...I guess I don't either...

Gosh he's so rude...he could have stopped and talked to me...what's so bad about people talking to me?

Oh well...I guess I'll just wait for Minnie here.

Quietly standing at the top of the steps watching your best friend come up the stone stairs you watch her look up into your eyes before her whole face twists in shock, her heels quickly clacking until she's standing right in front of you.

"Y/N?! Is this you?!"

"Y-Yeah...it's me..."

"Oh. My. God. Look at you! What did you do to your pretty long hair?!"

"I cut it off. Then Piper helped me cut something called bangs that she said framed my face well."

"Piper? Whose that?"