+ 113 +

"Jimin...."

"Yeah?"

"How do you eat these?"

Turning his attention back to the tiny girl sitting at his table Jimin sets the freshly made shake down beside her plate, his body taking up the chair next to her with a fork in his hand.

"Theres syrup on them and I cut them into tiny squares just use your fork to eat them. Be careful though or you'll get sticky."

"Oh...okay..."

Goodness, she's like having a toddler around.

Standing back up and turning towards his friend Jimin gives the cheeky boy a glare, his hands shoving deep into the pockets of his sweatpants.

"Quit looking at me like that."

"Oh come on Hyung what even was that. A girl asked you to share a cake with her and you flipped the plate into her lap and now you're cutting up pancakes for Y/N?"

...she deserved the cake in her lap though.

"Jungkook. Please."

"Come on Hyung just admit it. Admit you have a soft spot for Y/N. You can't deny that something is going on."

If she's hugging up all over you I can highly doubt that.

Before Jimin can speak up against his friends allegations his eyes quickly flick to the girl rapidly getting up to the table, his entire chest clutching with concern at her pale expression.

"Are you okay?"

"I need to go throw up."

Taking off down the hallway as quickly as she can and shutting her bedroom door Jimin's eyes widen in Y/N's direction, his body moving to the table to glance at the barely eaten pancakes.

"These pancakes are fresh though...I didn't make them with bad mix or anything..."

"It's because she's pregnant Hyung. They get morning sickness sometimes, plus on top of that she's having more calories and carbs than she's ever had in her life."

That's true...I hope I didn't make her sick though...

Maybe I should go check on her.

She shouldn't be running also, she could have just told me and I would have helped her get to the bathroom...

"There it is."

"What? There is what?"

"There's that look you get when you think about Y/N. You've had that look ever since you slept with her that night at your party."

"What? I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Hyung. Come on. I'm your best friend I know you better than anyone else. You have to admit-"

"I don't have to admit to shit. I'm not in the mood to talk about this Jungkook. I'm in a really bad mood today."

Snapping out with an agitated tone at his best friend Jimin deeply sighs and runs his fingers through his hair, a light film of sweat appearing on his forehead with growing anxiety sparking up his legs.

I don't need this shit right now.

"........You showed her your tattoo."

"....Well yeah. I don't have a shirt on. She was bound to see it sometime."

"No one but me has seen that tattoo on your back before. You slept with women with a shirt on and when you didn't have one on you made sure to not let them see your back. Hyung I'm not trying to agitate you but I'm just saying you can't deny your change in character. Remember how mean you were to her when she first got here?"

Standing in complete silence and shoving his now shaking hands back down in his pockets Jimin presses his toes against the carpet and sighs, his held tilting to the side in an obvious nervous tic.

"Jungkook.....I don't know what you want me to say."

"Tell me what you're actually feeling. I mean look at this place. There's food in the fridge, you're learning how to cook, You're buying teddy bears and women's clothes."

Her teddy bear!

Turning around and looking down at the pink teddy bear laying on the floor from Y/N frantically running away Jimin swiftly picks the plush off of the carpet, his feet carrying him back to Y/N's shut door.

She really likes this teddy bear, I bet she's uncomfortable right now.

"Hey...Y/N?"

Pressing his ear against the door and listening for the girls delicate voice to emit through the wood Jimin's lips twist down in a frown, his hand twisting at the small gold knob secured onto the door.

Should I just go in?

...What if she gets embarrassed...she's really shy...

Plus Jungkook is standing right there...he's going to get suspicious if I walk in her room as if I'm comfortable doing it....

But she needs her bear.

It makes her feel safe.

Her shoulders relax when she presses it against her belly...

"Hyung, do you want me to go in?"

"Eh? A-Ah! N-No! That's fine Jungkook! I just uh, ya know it's her room. Don't wanna impose."

Avoiding Jungkook's boyish smirk that stretches across his lips Jimin twists the doorknob and quietly enters the room, his heart shattering in his chest when he rounds the corner and sees Y/N laying with her head on the toilet seat, her face pale and stained with sticky lines from tears.

"J-Jimin....I don't feel good..."

"Ah..yeah, I think it's that morning sickness stuff girls get."

"....I'm sorry...I really like those cake pans..."

Cake pans.

"Pancakes you mean."

"....Oh yeah...sorry..."

Leaning down beside Y/N and sitting down in the doorway of the tiny bathroom Jimin extends his arm out with the teddy bear in his hands, Y/N's droopy eyes widening when she sees her plushie.

"My bear...I dropped him when I got up but I was too sick to pick him up...I was scared I would get sick on your floor..."

"Ah, you don't have to worry about that. It wouldn't be the first time someone puked on my floor."

Gaining a delicate sleepy smile from Y/N Jimin's heart painfully slams in his chest causing his body to flinch, his jaw tightening from the painful sensation as Y/N reaches out and grabs her bear.

What the hell is this.

I hate this feeling.

These are the feelings I had before...but different....

This doesn't end well for me.

This tiny girl....

Leaning his head against the doorframe and gazing at Y/N now hugging her bear against her tummy Jimin grits his teeth to keep his tears at bay, Jungkook standing in the doorway of the bedroom with his arms crossed in the corner of his sights.

This tiny girl....

You have come into my life and ripped apart any comfort I have built for myself.

I don't know how this will turn out.

However....in the past...it was me who lost in the end.

And it was my life that was ultimately destroyed.

(A/N): Character development, it never stops 🤷🏼‍♀️