+ 112 +

(Y/N's POV)

Mmm....

I'm so comfy...

Eh?

...something smells good...

Peeling open one of your tired eyes your sleepy sights lock on the empty space beside you on the bed, your bottom lip slowly pushing out into a slight pout.

Jimin isn't here anymore...

Wait.

I didn't stop cuddling him last night!

What if he's mad at me?!

...is he mad at me?

He's usually awake before me all the time now...

What do I do.

What do I say.

Swallowing hard and tenderly pushing your body out from underneath the covers you tug your teddy bear along with you as you step into the floor and out of the room, your eyes cautiously peeking around the corner of the room to the boy standing in front of the stove silently.

Jimin...is using the stove.

How does he know how to do that?!

Leaning against the doorframe and gazing at the boy in front of you your heart tenderly drops to the bottom of your stomach when you see his eyes glazed over in sorrow, his shoulders hanging down with a looming cloud of defeat.

Why...does he look so sad?.....

Jimin seems to notice your presence because he suddenly turns around and looks at you, his lips twisting into a half hearted smile that doesn't reach his cheekbones.

"Good morning."

"G-Goodm-morning...."

"Are you hungry?"

"Mhm..."

"I'm making some pancakes. I'm almost done if you want some."

He's acting so strange......

"D-Don't you have school today?..."

"It's Saturday. I don't have classes on two Saturdays of the month so I'm off today."

"Oh..."

I need to do my work somehow....I wonder if I can call the school and-

"Don't even think about your schoolwork."

"E-Eh?..."

"You're resting right now. You can always catch up on school. Don't worry about that right now."

How did he know...I was thinking about my schooling....

Tucking your hands under your teddy bears chin and stepping into the kitchen to gaze at the cooking cakes in the pan your eyes lightly widen, the warm fluffy smell traveling from the pan to your nose.

So...you had to put it in a pan...

"How...did you learn how to do this?"

"Hmm? I just googled it."

Google again.

What is this google.

Is it that pan?

"I just found the video on my phone, see?"

Stepping closer to Jimin and staring at his phone in complete awe watching the woman on the phone screen making the pancakes, a small chuckle escaping Jimin's lips when he notices your shocked expression.