+ 22 +

(Y/N's POV)

No...

No no....

No no no no...

No no no no no no no!

Dropping the plastic stick on the floor and collapsing onto the cold bathroom floor you let out a deep strangled sob that echoes through the silent room, your entire chest constricted with electrifying panic.

No way!

I can't!

There's no way!

As if the test is a curse you pick it up again using only two fingers tears erupt out of your eyes and stream down your cheeks, your free hand moving up to rest on your stomach.

Is that....

Is that why I got so sick today?

Is that why Minnie went and bought this?

How did she know?

How did this happen?

I thought boys...well I guess I really don't know much about the subject...but Minnie always talked about how boys made it to where this didn't happen!

What about mother?

What will she say?

She will probably literally kill me...

I can't tell them.

Not until I figure out something to do.

Quietly popping open your bedroom door to make sure no one is in your bedroom you sprint to the other side of your bed and tug the pink bag out from under your bed and place the stick at the bottom of the bag with your red silk dress, your hand quickly brushing away the tears that keep streaming down your face.

For now I'll hide it in here with this...one of the maids would definitely show my mother that if they saw it in the trash...no one around here has any loyalty to me...

Shoving the bag back underneath your bed you relax your back against the mattress while taking a deep shakes breath, both of your hands traveling up to rest on your stomach.

How long can I hide this from my mom?

I have to wear loose clothes...how long does it take before your belly gets all pushed out I wonder...

Would Minnie know about all this?

Maybe I should ask her tomorrow at school...

Will I get sick again like I did today?

Mother will get curious if I ask her to change my study times...then I won't be with Minnie at all...

Will that sickness go away?

Pushing yourself off of the floor to stand up you jump when you see your mother standing in your doorway with a single bowl of rice, her eyes looking you up and down with a drunken gaze.

"Studying on the floor now I see?"

"U-Um I-"

"Quit stuttering."

"Yes. My desk chair was getting a bit uncomfortable so I decided to sit on the floor to have better focus on reading."

Using your foot to open up your textbook before your mother can saunter over to where you're standing she looks down at the book and roughly shoves the bowl of rice into your hands, her entire form reeking of the expensive alcohol she dives into every night.

"Mmm. Alright then. Well if I were you I would only eat half this bowl. You look fat."

Your eyes immediately cast down to the floor at your mothers harsh words as she stumbles out of your room and slams the door so hard your walls lightly shake.

It isn't fat...I'm just swollen...

Gazing down at the steaming hot rice in front of you your fingers tenderly grasp around the chopsticks and you begin eating the bland food while resting your head on the edge of your bed.

Is it healthy to only eat bland rice when you're gonna have a baby?

How will I eat other food?

This is all I've eaten for so long...

Maybe I'll have to try and find a way to get a lunch tray?...

I guess...in ten months I'll have a baby...it's ten months right?

A tiny tinge of a smile creases your cheeks as you begin shoving the rice into your mouth and pulling your knees up to your chest, your eyes gazing at the full length mirror in front of you.

I'm going to be a mother too I guess...

Oh...Jimin...he's...he's the dad...

Do I tell him?

No...I shouldn't...he likes parties and living that kind of life...

I wonder what everyone will say when I get to be a mother soon...

I can be better than my mother has been...

Yeah...

What am I so scared about?

I get to be an Eomma!

Quickly standing up and feeling a wide smile cross your face you stand in front of your mirror and try hard to push your stomach out so it looks like you're a few months along, your hands tightening your sweater against your fake bump.

I'll look pretty when I get a bigger belly..

Maybe mother will let me buy some different clothes since I won't be able to wear these skirts...

I'll finally get some new clothes!

Quickly setting up your textbook like you've been studying hard you set the empty bowl of rice at the end of your desk and lightly frown at the hunger that still clutches your form.

I'm still hungry...but I can't have anymore food...

Once I tell Minnie about this...maybe she'll get me some more food to eat..maybe I can even hide it like how Minnie hid the test!

Crawling up into your bed and under the covers you feel almost giddy as you wrap your arms tightly around your body and bury your face into the pillow, a small ray of sunshine beaming in the darkness of your daily reality.

As an Eomma, I can do all kinds of different things.

I can dress my baby up in pretty things...and since I'm in college I'll be able to get a good job to take care of it...oh..I wonder if it'll be a boy or a girl!

I have so much to think about now...all kinds of new things to do and buy!

This is...this is actually exciting...I have something all of my own...

All of my own...finally...

(A/N): Okay guys this story is fixing to get a bit sensitive in the coming chapters so I will give a warning now, if I see any conversations started about controversial topics such as abortion it WILL be deleted. This is a story, it is 100% fiction and this is not a platform for any kind of political conversations :) please understand and be respectful :) Thank you bbyz 💜