+ 110 +

(Jimin's POV)

No....

N-No.....

Please don't...

Not again...Not again!

Writhing amongst his now sweat covered blankets and burying his face into his pillow Jimin lets out an exasperated sigh, his mind swirling within the nightmare clutching at his sleeping form.

Please stop...

Please don't do this.

Please don't go!

Please don't leave me!

I'll do better!

I'll do more!

"Appa!"

Flying up into a straight up sitting position Jimin's scream cracks through the silent air of his room and echos along the hallway, deep labored breaths exhaling from his sweat covered pained chest.

Oh...Oh god....

They're back again....

...the nightmares....

Shivering from the adrenaline coursing through his veins and shakily pushing his hair back on his head Jimin slides to the side of his bed and places his feet on the floor, his face pressing into his vibrating hands.

Damn...that was a really bad one...

Why are they back....I thought...maybe I was free for a while...

Letting out a small whimper into the air and pressing his palms against his tear filled eyes Jimin lays back down on his bed and curls himself up into a ball, his body shaking so badly his bed frame creaks and squeaks against the wall.

Man...I can't stop shaking this time...

Wait.....

Slowly rolling over and facing the empty spot where the girl usually lays and drags his fingers across the silk sheets, a small sigh puffing against the cool material.

Ah...I see...

That's why they're back.

Funny.

Pushing his aching body out of his bed and stepping into his bathroom to wash his sweat covered face Jimin slowly leans up against the counter, his own reflection gazing back at him in the mirror.

Who am I right now.

When I look in the mirror...I don't see someone I know.

I see someone confused.

....and scared.

I don't know if I'm doing anything right, I don't know if all of this will work out how I want it to.

....I'm scared...of history repeating itself...

Throwing the cloth down into the sink and making his way out of his room Jimin lightly peeks his eyes into Y/N's room, his eyes widening in surprise when he sees the sleepy girl awake sitting up.

"Eh? You're away too huh..."

Thank goodness.

"Mhm...."

"Did I wake you?...by any chance?..."

"No.....I'm hungry..."

"You're hungry?"