+ 87 +

Five pounds gained little baby!

Look at you and I!

Grinning happily at the weight screen and spinning on your heels to face Jungkook the smile slowly fades from your face when you see his shocked expression looking at the screen, him and the nurses faces matching in disbelief.

"Pretty Girl....you're only seventy two pounds?.."

Only?

"Well I...I gained five pounds...now that I'm eating good food...."

Should I weigh more?...

"What did you even eat before?"

Stepping off of the scale and keeping your eyes on Jungkook you nervously play with your fingernails, your excited feelings before now completely faded away.

"Um...well...I...I was...allowed...."

I'm embarrassed...

"What were you allowed to eat?"

"........r-rice..."

Shamefully looking down at your shoes and feeling under attack you shyly looking up at Jungkook who only nods and pats the top of your head, the corners of his lips turning up in a light smile when he moves his gaze over to the nurse.

"Well lets get going shall we. I don't want Appa having to wait to long."

"Of course! You'll be in exam room 3 Jungkook."

Carefully taking your hand and leading you down the carpeted hallway when you both enter the small exam room Jungkook grabs your waist and lifts you up onto the small bed fluidly, his eyes now glasses over with a deep expression of pity.

"Now we wait for my Appa to come in."

Why is Jungkook acting so strange...

Is it my weight?

Plus my little baby has given me five pounds...

"Y/N-ah, so you've only eaten rice?"

"Um..yeah..."

"How many times a day?"

"...mother would give me three bowls a day."

Tightening his jaw and sharply nodding his head Jungkook takes his hand through his dark locks and sighs, his free hand sliding a chair close to the bed to sit next to you.

"Your mother would?"

"Mhm..."

Why is he asking me all these questions?...

He's going to think I'm weird!

"Did you ever get food for yourself?"

"I...I-I....I...I wasn't al-lowed in the kitchen..."

Shifting your body awkwardly away from Jungkook you give him a pleading gaze the boy simply pats your knee and leans back against the plastic chair.

"Alright then. I understand now."

Understand?

Understand what?

"Alright, hello son, this must be your friend?"

Dropping your jaw lightly when the tall dark haired doctor enters the room Jungkook stands up and shakes his fathers hand with a small bow, his arm moving out to motion his attention to you.

"Appa, this is Y/N, she's the one I told you about on the phone."

"Mhm. I see that."

At the man's sharp tone you watch Jungkook give his father a confused look before the doctor sets the clipboard down and looks at you, your eyes widening at his slightly threatening gaze.