+ 43 +

Noooo...

Come on....

Please just shut!

I'm going to be late!

Laying on the floor of your bedroom gripping the waistband of your skirt as tightly as possible you try to force the button into the small hole that clasps around your stomach, a soft whimper escaping into the room when it bounces back and stays flapped open above your bellybutton.

No!

What am I going to do?...

I have to go to school!

I have to get to work!

.......I can't give up.

I have to keep going....

Taking a deep breath and grabbing the waistband again you tug the two pieces of fabric together and grit your teeth, your lungs deflating with defeat when the skirt doesn't budge and digs heavily into the skin of your waist.

Oh no...

I...

"Hey. Hurry up."

"Uh..."

What do I say?

Should I...just stay here?...

"Well are you coming or not?!"

"I...I can't get my skirt to button..."

"......Wait what?"

Hobbling over to the door and pulling it open you look up at Jimin who keeps his arms crossed in front of his chest, his face full of agitation and confusion when he looks down at you.

"My...my clothes don't fit anymore..."

"So are you just going to stay here?"

"I...I have to go to work if you just...can you help me try to button it?..."

His eyes quickly follow your hands to your stomach where the material already digs into your skin without being completely buttoned, an exasperated sigh escaping Jimin's full lips and his eyes rolling in irritation.

"Always something with you isn't it."

You quickly look down and feel your face heat up with embarrassment when he walks away from you, light tears beginning to dust your lashes as dread crawls up your spine and joins the crushing feeling of defeat.

He isn't going to help me...

I guess I'll just have to stay home...

I hope Piper isn't disappointed in me...what if I get fired?!

Then I'll have no money for my baby...Jungkook was so nice to get me that job too and I'm just going to lose it...

"Here. Hurry up or I'm leaving your ass here."

You almost fall over by how hard the cloth hits your chest and you immediately look down in shock, your eyes widening when you see the red sweatshirt with a little gold label on it, a pair of loose sweatpants to match hanging off your arm.

Wait...is this...his clothes?...

"Wait-"

"Hurry up or I'm leaving your ass here!"

"O-Okay!"

Quickly shutting your door and shedding your clothes you slide on the pair of loose pants and feel your lips spread out into a wide smile, a heavy sense of pride now blooming in your chest.