+ 7 +

"Ah, that has to be much better."

Woah...

With your hand daintily placed in Jimin's palm you both slowly make your way past the large crowd standing on the steps and soon cross onto a threshold where even more people all talk amongst themselves, the girls dresses even more eloquent than the ones downstairs.

I was right...

This must be some kind of VIP area....

"Is this better for you?"

"Y-Yeah! Sure..."

I feel so awkward....I wish I could find Minnie somewhere...I can't see her with all these people...

"You seem distracted?"

Jimin's voice is cool and sultry as he allows his hand to rest on the ruffles of your dress, his eyes searching yours for the okay to do so.

"I um...I was just looking for my friend who came here with me..."

"Mmmm...what's your name?"

"M-My name? It's Y/N..."

Quit stuttering Y/N!

Get ahold of yourself!

"What a beautiful name, Y/N, rolls off the tongue quite nicely."

Gazing up at Jimin your skin practically lights on fire when his finger traces the hem of your dress, his fingertip lightly gliding against your thigh.

"I've never seen you around here before, did you just move into town?""

I guess the unrecognizable part is good.

"Um no...I just don't really frequent any parties honestly."

"Why not? With your looks you practically have ever guy in here staring."

Wait what?

Carefully scanning the group in front of you both you notice the men in the room all looking at you the same way Jimin did when he first approached you.

Oh...my...

A slightly scared feeling causes you to lean into Jimin's touch as he chuckles and presses his hand against your back, his soft whispers in your ear causing goosebumps to stand on your neck.

"Don't worry, they won't approach you as long as you're with me. Come on, we'll go somewhere private."

Oh no.

I know what that means...

Do I go?

Maybe I should go find Minnie...she's got to be somewhere in the crowd...but I can't find her...

Looking up into Jimin's eyes you clasp your lip between your teeth and watch his pupils dilate, his lips pressing a small kiss beside your ear.

"You just say the word baby."

Baby?...

Alarm bells keep going off inside of your brain as you look down at your heels then back up to the man in front of you, his eyes gliding from your lips to your chest.

I shouldn't do this.

Mother would be furious...

She says you can't even kiss a boy until you're married to him...

But...he said I was beautiful...

And he chose me...even over someone as beautiful as Ella...