+ 70 +

No...

No please...

Please....please stop...

Don't go...please don't go!

Don't go!

"Don't go!"

Snapping his body up to a sitting position as fast as possible Jimin heaves a deep breath and gazes around at his bedroom illuminated in soft orange lighting, his entire body coated with a thin layer of sweat.

Oh god...

I had that dream again...

"Ugh."

Audibly groaning and wiping his forehead off with his T-shirt Jimin buries his face in his hands and exhales a small whimper, his limbs feeling like they've been struck with an electric shock.

Damn...every single night...

Why...why do I keep having that dream...

Pushing his tired body to sit on the edge of his bed and wiping his eyes Jimin hangs his head down and slowly pushes both his hands into his hair, his eyes slowly opening when he hears something moving around in the kitchen.

...it's 3am....what would be moving around in the kitchen.

Dropping his T-shirt on the carpet and striding over to his bedroom door Jimin grabs the doorknob and pops it open to see a small light coming from the kitchen, a small grin of amusement playing on his clammy lips.

....is she really up at this hour?

Staying as quiet as possible and slowly stepping into the hallway his smile continues when he gets to the edge of the wall and peeks around to see Y/N sitting at the kitchen table by herself with her pizza box opened up, her exposed legs sitting cross legged in the expensive wooden chair.

She's eating pizza by herself at 3am?

...Such an odd person.

Peeking his entire head around the corner to get a better look at her Jimin watches the girl rub her belly and keep her free arm around it almost protectively, her facial expression anything but happy when she lifts her head up.

Oh...she looks....sad?

I've never really seen her look sad before...

"Uh- What are you doing?"

The second Jimin's voice enters the room Y/N's entire body jumps in shock and she stands up from the chair, the loose red sweatshirt falling over her thin legs to hand like a dress above her knees.

"J-Jimin...I-I'm sorry I was just...I just...I..."

"You don't have to say you're sorry. I was just asking what you were doing."

Finally swallowing her bite of pizza and pointing with the huge sleeve covering her hand Jimin cracks a grin when the girl's big eyes look at her pizza that causes a smile to appear on her nervous face.

"I...Um...I..."

"Nightmare?"

Nodding her head and quietly sitting back down at the table Y/N sends Jimin a sideways smile but doesn't look him in the eyes, her tiny fingers pulling on the cardboard pizza box.

"Y-Yeah...plus I got hungry...do you want some?"

"Ah uh- no I'm good. You know...Pizza can cause nightmares."

Immediately Y/N drops her piece of pizza and looks at Jimin with a wide gaze that causes him to lightly chuckle and saunter over to the fridge.

"Wait...really?....."

"I don't know if it's true but I've heard of it."

Carrying two sodas to the table and a box of rice Jimin sits down and watches the girl's entire face twist in disgust the second her eyes land on the food, her legs pulling up to her chest almost in a defense.

"Why do you hate rice so much? It's like...a staple here? Even your lunch box thing had rice that had to go in it."

"....I wasn't going to put rice in it..."

"Why not? Rice is really good. Especially like right now at night it's at its peak."

"....I...I-I just don't like it."

Puffing her lips out in a pout and picking at her pizza Jimin sighs and pushes a box of chicken in her direction, his eyes carrying themselves down to the sweatshirt encasing her tiny body.

"Did none of the clothes I gave you fit?"

"Hmm?...a lot of them fit..."

"Then why are you still wearing that red sweatshirt? Don't you wanna wear something else?"

"....It's comfy to sleep in...and it smells good..."

....how could it smell good she's been wearing that thing for like a week.

...she smells nice though...maybe that's what she means...

The room goes silent for a couple minutes as Jimin watches Y/N eat a few pieces of chicken and smile warmly down at the food, her toes wiggling against the wooden chair is light happiness.

"Thank you for the chicken."

"It's your leftovers so you don't have to thank me."

"You paid for it though didn't you?"

"....I guess so."

"Then you got it for me, so thank you."

Leaning back in his chair and examining the tiny girl silently eating her food Jimin pushes his tongue against his cheek and takes a big drink of his soda, his heart rate suddenly skyrocketing.

"I Uh...I have...I have nightmares too..."

"You do?..."

Moving his head down so he can meet Y/N's gaze Jimin nods and rubs the sides of his legs with his hands, a deep sigh exhaled from his lips into the simply lit kitchen.

"Y-Yeah...everyone has them ya know...the important part is uh...knowing they aren't real..."

Watching the girls eyes cast down to her feet and her chin rest on her knees Jimin feels his ears warm up when her face emits a pink hue across her face and the smile leave her lips.

"Yeah...they could end up being real though..."

"Y-Yeah! The realistic ones...and whatnot..."

Jesus I don't know how to talk to this girl.

Quickly standing up from the table and looking back at his bedroom Jimin turns to the girl and points behind him with his thumb, his teeth beginning to nibble at the inside of his cheek.

"Uh...if...Uh...is it's like...too much...ya know like too scary or whatnot...my door is....like open and stuff. L-Like how you...slept in my room for that storm...that was a pretty intense storm too..."

What the hell?

What am I saying?!

By the shocked look on the girls tired face Jimin even surprises himself at his words, his hands moving to nervously hide inside of the pockets on his joggers when the room falls into deep awkward silence.

...Why did I say that.

Why the hell did I say that.

....Why would I ever say that?!

(A/N): 👀👀👀