+ 130 +

Y/N's Birthday Special

Oh dear.

This phone....

It keeps buzzing....but I don't know how to use it.

Crouching down on the floor next to the buzzing phone you watch Jimin's messages begin pouring in on the phone, your teeth nervously nibbling at the inside of your cheek.

What do I do?

I remember Jimin told me how to send something back....but I can't remember how.....

Wait...

Did he say it costed money to send a message back?

Oh goodness.

Is he wasting all this money sending these to me?!

What do I do?!

"Aigoo."

Pushing yourself up from your croutched position and sliding the phone onto the side table you push your lip out in a pout and sit on the bed, your fingers fiddling together against your loose sweatshirt.

I don't know how to send a message...

Maybe...

Oh!

I'll make the bed instead and surprise him with his room being all nice and clean!

Are you ready to make the bed with me little baby?

Your mama will show you how to do it.

Happily bouncing off of the bed you turn around and gaze out at the rumpled mass of comforters and sheets, your cheeks shading with a sudden tender pink hue at the memories of the night before flooding your mind.

Jimin cuddles me when I sleep now....it's so nice...

I guess...I see why people like being close to one another....

Maybe I understand why Jimin wanted to be with all those pretty girls....maybe he couldn't find anyone that wanted to give him a lot of cuddles...

Gripping the edge of the blankets and throwing the mass off of the bed lost in your own thoughts you flick your eyes over to Jimin's side of the bed when you hear something hit the floor, your feet stepping over to gaze at the object.

....What is this?

A book?

Leaning down to the book laying open on the floor you raise your eyebrows, your eyes peering over the title in light confusion.

"...What to expect when you're expecting?"

What kind of book is this?

Opening the book back up to the page you sit down on the carpet and lean up against the mattress, your eyebrows furrowing together in deepening confusion gazing at the highlighted paragraph.