+ 90 +

(Y/N's POV)

Finally...Freedom...

The second your feet step into the plush carpet of your bedroom both you and the stack of heavy papers in your hand go toppling to the floor, your knees taking the heaviest impact of your collapse as you heave out a strangled sob into the silent air.

Oh god.

My baby.

I think I'm gonna be sick.

Stomping your feet shakily across the carpet to stagger your way into the bathroom you once again fall to your knees and empty your lunch into the toilet, your shivering hands gripping the toilet seat with a tight death grip.

No.

I can't be sick.

Little baby you need that food!

Please I'm trying to be a good mama!

Humping your back and dry heaving into the toilet you grit your teeth and shut your eyes as tightly as possible while slamming your hand against the cold tiled floor, your toes curling up to your feet in agony.

Please.....Please stop...I can't take this...I'm trying so hard to be a better mama...you can't push away the food I give you!

When the nausea passes and your body is finally released from the horrific painful clutches you relax against the toilet seat and fall into deep sobs, your entire body wrapping itself up into a tight ball to contain the weak after effects of losing your lunch.

I don't...I don't wanna lose you...

I'll do better...I promise...

Wrapping your arms around your head and moving your shivering body until you're completely laying on the cold tile floor you slowly curl yourself up into another ball and whimper, your sore eyes burning from the sensation of new tears trickling down your cheeks.

I don't know what all I have to do...and I don't know who to ask...

Piper isn't here.

Minnie is mad at me.

My mother....doesn't want me....

Why am I such a failure all the time?

Why couldn't have Lily still been alive so I could have made a friend...that had a baby of her own so I could ask someone about it!

I didn't mean to be this thin...I wanted to eat more...but mother would have hit me and made me sick if I did!

Strangling out a deep sob and burying your fingers into your hair you try your hardest to push away the self loathing thoughts flooding your mind only for them to multiply and rage through your consciousness.

Please...Please stop this!

I'll do better!

I'll...I'll do better Mama!

Please just don't hurt me!

.......................................

(Jimin's POV)

Mmmm...

No...

Please stop...

Don't do it...

No...not...not those words!

"Appa!"