+ 5 +

(Jimin's POV)

"J-Jiminnie!"

"Shhhh."

Jimin simply smirks against the girls shaking skin as he presses her thin body against the wall of his house, her tanned figure practically blending in with the expensive wallpaper.

"Y-You know Jiminnie...the party is tonight.."

This girl talks too much.

"Yeah what about it."

His words are sharp and uncaring coming from his tongue that clasps against her throat to continue putting small purple marks all over it, his eyebrows beginning to furrow in light agitation.

"Well I was just thinking, you could choose me at your party..."

"You know that isn't how this works."

"S-So? You could just choose me again like you did last time-"

"Now you've ruined my mood."

Jimin quickly pushes the girl off of him and rebuttons his overpriced dress shirt before pushing his fingers through his coal black hair in frustration, his eyes cutting down to look at her with his usual condescending gaze.

"Look, I don't know what you think you're doing Bella or whatever your name is but there is nothing going on between us."

"But Jiminnie...you chose me.."

"I choose a lot of people, now get out of my house. I need to get ready for this party."

"But-"

"I said, get out."

A sense of satisfaction rises in Jimin's throat when he sees the way the girl looks at him in slight fear, her blushing cheeks turning away when she fixes her shirt and races out of his bedroom.

Gotta watch her, she's needy.

"Really Hyung? Another one?"

"Shut up. I'm not in a good mood."

"Why? Because a woman actually talks."

"Jungkook."

Jimin glares up at the younger male walking into his bedroom with a disturbed look on his face, his eyes fill of judgement and slight resentment.

"After all these years you're going to act surprised?"

"You weren't like this in middle school and you know it. Hyung we're in college isn't this when you're supposed to get your life together-"

"Jungkook I'm already in a bad mood don't make it worse. Just help me set up for the party."

The younger male let's out an exasperated sigh and rolls his eyes before picking up some of the boxes of red cups, his voice laced with annoyance.

"Alright, but one day Hyung this is going to come back and bite you hard, and there's nothing you'll be able to do about it."

Ha.

Yeah right.

"Sure, sorry I want to actually live for once."

There's nothing wrong with enjoying my life.

I don't want to be held under the control of some woman.

There's nothing they could ever offer me that multiple women couldn't give me.

"Do you think there will be a lot of hot girls tonight?"

"Honestly Hyung."

Jimin snickers and picks up the other box of cups while making his way down the extravagant staircase of his parents house, the multiple tables of alcohol already set up in the corner.

This party is going to be great.

Hopefully that Bella chick doesn't show up.

............................

"Hyung there's so many people!"

After endless hours of setting up Jimin stands at the top of the staircase and gazes out at the huge crowd of people already collected together with drinks in hand, the loud banging music making it hard for a voice to break the booming sounds.

"You're right Jungkook! This ones a success!"

As usual.

Carefully turning down the main lights so the multicolored disco lights can take over the crowd Jimin soon watches all the girls skimpy dresses sparkle from the lights hitting them, his lower lip clasping between his teeth.

What a sight to behold.

All the pretty people gathered in one area all having fun at once.

"Jungkook! You should find you a girl!"

"Hyung I'm not you! I'm just here for the party!"

What a killjoy.

He doesn't know how fun it is to have every woman in a room swooning over you, their eyes gazing at you just waiting for even a glance from you.

There's nothing better in my opinion.

Then the look of hatred they give you after they realize they were nothing but a toy, that's the truest form of satisfaction.

Swinging his arm around his best friend Jimin takes his red cup and downs the cool brown liquid while his eyes scan all the woman that seem to bleed together, his mouth turning down in light distaste.

All these girls look the same.

Nobody shows out.

Most of these girls I think I've already been with.

With a frown set on his face Jimin walks over and pours himself another cup and looks over at a couple sitting by themselves, the male looking more than uncomfortable sitting by his obvious girlfriend.

Poor guy.

That looks like a nightmare.

A place surrounded with so many people, and he's stuck sitting there with her, afraid of even getting up because she might throw a fit.

That's no life worth living in my opinion.

Turning away from the couple in disgust Jimin makes his way through the crowd that seems to be getting busier and busier, his body getting lighter with the influence of his drinking.

Damn I need to slow down.

"Hyung! How many people did you invite?! This is going to take forever to clean up!"

"So?! It's an open party! I don't care who comes!"

Jimin can barely hear Jungkook's voice over the music as he watches his best friend shift uncomfortably by the crowd filling up their space, a small chuckle escaping Jimin's throat.

"Just drink more so it doesn't bother you! Quit worrying Jungkook! Let loose and have fun!"

"Easy for you to say!"

With an eye roll Jimin turns his body back towards the door and rests his hands on the marble guard rail and watches more and more people pile in, his eyes once again scanning the crowd.

Honestly.

How many people can be in one room and look so boring-

At that moment Jimin's eyes lock on the front door as he watches a mess of curls enter the room, red satin fabric the first thing that catches his attention and attracts a smirk to his lips.

Bingo.

(A/N): 👀