+ 69 +

(Jimin's POV)

"Hey uh...Hyung?"

"Yeah? What's up Jungkook?"

Looking over at his best friend sitting beside him on the couch with his eyes focused on Jimin's face a frown makes it way to his lips when Jungkook gives him a grin, his finger poking at the small object placed on his cheek.

"What's up with the heart bandage?"

"Huh? The what-"

Oh hell.

I forgot to take it off.

Flipping the tiny pink heart off of his cheek and frowning deeply when Jungkook starts laughing Jimin crosses his arms and sighs, his cheeks beginning to tint a light shade of pink.

"Shut up. She wouldn't leave it alone."

"So Y/N is the one that gave it to you?"

"Who else would give me a stupid heart bandage. Will you just forget about it?"

"There's nothing wrong with having a heart bandage Hyung, it's kind of cute."

"It isn't cute."

"Why won't you just admit you're actually starting to enjoy her company?"

Sending a deep glare in his best friends direction Jimin scoffs and shakes his head in disbelief, his entire face now burning with heat.

"I don't enjoy her company and I don't enjoy that stupid baby shit she does."

"Really now."

"Yeah."

"You're sure about that?"

"Yeah."

"Alright then, when is the last time you slept with someone?"

I-

Opening his mouth and quickly falling silent Jimin looks down at his feet and swallows hard, his heart beginning to erratically beat in his chest.

"I haven't slept with anyone because the rest of the girls at school are ugly and I'm stuck in this dump where I can't have parties. Plus I'm not a fan of sleeping with someone twice I would be stuck with a bunch of chicks I've already been with."

"Alright Hyung I'll give you that one I guess, so then answer me this, why did you give her that weird box of clothes you had? I know you didn't bring it here with you."

"She didn't have anything else to wear and I didn't want her asking for my shit, and it isn't weird. They're the ones that left it all at my house."

Why is he so on me about this chick.

It's just a stupid bandage.

Pushing his hand roughly through his hair and picking himself up off the couch to throw away the paper plates from dinner Jimin's lips set in a permanent puffy frown and exhales an exasperated gasp, his mind now whirling with different thoughts.

I don't want to start this again.

I'm not going to get close to that chick.

I don't want to get close to her.

"Well Hyung, I'm going to go then, I'll be gone for a few days but....there's nothing wrong with enjoying someone's company. Sometimes something can grow without us even knowing about it."

"....Say what now?"

With a final snicker Jungkook exits the apartment and leaves Jimin standing dumbstruck at the kitchen table with his mouth slightly opened, his eyebrows furrowed together in deep confusion.

...what was he talking about?

Something growing?

What's growing?

...He's always been so weird like that.

Even when we were kids he would say off the wall shit.

Oh well...it's getting late, I better go to sleep.

Heaving a deep sigh and walking down the hallway towards his bedroom Jimin stops for a moment in front of Y/N's door and gazes down at the dark line under the door, his heart seeming to skip a beat being in front of her room.

She must be asleep...

...She sleeps a lot...how lucky...I wish I could sleep that much.

I wonder if she's like...okay and whatnot...she got really tired after we all ate...

Slowly lifting his hand up towards the door handle Jimin closes his eyes and takes a deep breath, his arm dropping to his side and moving up to rub the back of his neck.

Why do I care if she's asleep or not.

I've never cared about anyone being asleep before.

And if Jungkook really wants to know why haven't I slept with anyone else.

It's because I'm stuck living in an apartment with this weird chick that doesn't even know what the simplest things in life are.

I may not know how to cook but I know what food is.

....And who doesn't like rice?!

Shaking his head and stomping into his bedroom Jimin shuts the light off and dives under his blankets while burying his face into his pillow, a small whine escaping his lips when Y/N's scent lightly drifts into his senses.

Why.

Why am I plagued with something like this.

All I want in life is to be left alone.

I just want to live without anyone expecting shit out of me.

.....my mom doesn't even want me anymore so why the hell would anyone else want me.

Tugging his T-shirt over his head and throwing it on the floor Jimin looks over in his full length mirror at the tattoo on his back being illuminated by the soft glow of his nightlight, his fingers gliding up to trace the delicate vines on his neck.

Oh well...who gives a shit if nobody else wants me...I want me...

This has been her plan all along to get rid of me to try and get it all...but I won't let her succeed.

I'll figure something out.

...something...

Reaching in the pocket of his joggers and tugging out the tiny pink object Jimin presses the little bandage back on his cheek and curls up under his comforter, his lips sticking into a somber frown and his tired eyelids fluttering shut.

I don't want to enjoy her company.

She isn't even going to be here long anyway.

Soon enough she'll be out of my life and I can get back to being my normal self.

She's no different than everyone else.

They're all the same.

They always will be.

(A/N): Ooooo What are we thinkin kekeke 👀